I have still not decided, and I have started to think different, I think I wanna have a muse-ey pic instead of a text...

And btw what does the butterflies stand for? And which song/album ect are they on? I have started to think that I might get those all the way on my back, on the side a bit on the ribs instead.

I know now that the butterflies are on the singel Butterflies and hurricanes (not hard to guess dah)

But I saw in their shop that they had a t-shirt with different butterflies.. Does anyone know which one I mean? Or do anyone have a pic on that? Cause I can't find it anymore :(

I know now that the butterflies are on the singel Butterflies and hurricanes (not hard to guess dah)

But I saw in their shop that they had a t-shirt with different butterflies.. Does anyone know which one I mean? Or do anyone have a pic on that? Cause I can't find it anymore :(

you mean this one?

http://twitpic.com/284yv6

uhm i guess they thought butterflies would have been a good choice for female shirts.

don't think there's a particular link with their songs...

I like the delicate font you chose as well! Really suits it.

Aw, thank you :happy:

I spent really a lot of time to decide on the font and thought this one would be the best :)

At first I wanted to get the logo (just as the one that Pip has), but then decided to do it a bit differently :) I am happy with the result :)

I wish I could go to Wembley as well :( cannot do it cause of the exams I have that week, but still I'm going to Manchester :) so maybe next time (if they're ever going to do Wembley gigs again )

stil can't see it :chuckle:

besides you profile pic, i can't see the other ones lol

Well, i'm sorry :( I'll try to change the size of the pic, so I can post it with no links etc. :)

When I'm older I'd love to get a tattoo. Just a small one- I think the line 'Post no bills' would be cool, maybe somewhere around my wrist. :)

oh that'd look great!

i remember a girl who got post no bills on her wrist, it was lovely :happy:

Cheers :)

When are you getting yours done ? :D

lyrics :awesome:

which ones it's a surprise :p