What do you have atmo & what are you getting added?

also have a Bliss tattoo, posted it in here a while ago, this is the post

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=8114864&postcount=2065

I might get some lines added, one towards my hand and maybe something on top of that part in front of my elbow because I think it makes a straight line and I don't like that (hard to explain, not sure if you get what I mean :LOL:). Also thinking about getting some colour in it :unsure:

also have a Bliss tattoo, posted it in here a while ago, this is the post

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=8114864&postcount=2065

I might get some lines added, one towards my hand and maybe something on top of that part in front of my elbow because I think it makes a straight line and I don't like that (hard to explain, not sure if you get what I mean :LOL:). Also thinking about getting some colour in it :unsure:

OMG you are the lucky girl who met Dom Then had the piccy posted on Muse's Twitter account. My tattoo looks pants now :$

I've been thinking about getting a Muse tattoo.. But I'm not sure which one I wanna take..

Here are my Ideas:

"Shrinking Universe" on my neck or

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you" and a pocket watch on my back or

They will not force us

They will stop decraving us

They will not control us In some cool font and in a cool way on my back :D

What do you think?

I've been thinking about getting a Muse tattoo.. But I'm not sure which one I wanna take..

Here are my Ideas:

"Shrinking Universe" on my neck or

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you" and a pocket watch on my back or

They will not force us

They will stop decraving us

They will not control us In some cool font and in a cool way on my back :D

What do you think?

Its 'degrading us' :happy:

I'd go with the Knights Of Cydonia and pocket watch one:happy::happy:

I love all the tattoos!!! <3

One of my favorite choice is "Bliss". It's what I'd want to get as well.... I'm just thinking!

I think a tattoo always have to mean something to yourself!! ALWAYS!

So what is the meaning behind yours? if its too personal you don't need to answer of course :)

I love all the tattoos!!! <3

One of my favorite choice is "Bliss". It's what I'd want to get as well.... I'm just thinking!

I think a tattoo always have to mean something to yourself!! ALWAYS!

So what is the meaning behind yours? if its too personal you don't need to answer of course :)

Well, the Shrinking Universe tattoo means just what it says XD I feel like the world is shrinking and that there's no place for beeing anonymous, everyone have to know exactly where you are all the time and so on..

And the Don't waste your time, or time will waste you with a pocket watch tatto means that our time is to short so don't waste it.. And I'm going to have a special time on the watch, but I dunno which one yet..

And the They will not force us They will stop degrading (thanx nvincibleMicroStar) us They will not control us tattoo also means what it says. And I kind of get strength of those words ...

And btw, I saw that someone had written in the begining that Dom doesn't like when peoples get the MUSE logo tattoo, well, that's wrong. Cause I looked trough all their photos on Twitter and there was a photo on someone who had that tattoo and MUSE had written "Wonderful tattoo" or something like that next to the photo link xD

As soon as I have money and am not being controlled by psycho parents, I'm getting a tattoo that says "Our hopes and expectations, black holes and revelations." I know Starlight is so overplayed and overrated, but those lyrics... They're amazing. And then of course, also the Muse logo. Cos it's a must-have. ;)

Hey dude! Idea stealing is soo not coo:wtf:l! I posted those ideas on the 19th of September 2009! I have the link to prove it!!:happy:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=22551&page=97

Sorry, I think when you post your ideas on the internet it's most likely that other will use it ;)

If you don't want that just don't post it here or anywhere else. You can also find it in Google images and people wouldn't even know if it was your idea, so it'll most likely get copied by somebody! :)

Anyway, I'm getting mine redone in two days and some parts added. I'm pretty sure I want to add some colour too and I hope my tattoo artist will come up with something. I don't want much colour, so maybe something small would be nice too :happy:

Sorry, I think when you post your ideas on the internet it's most likely that other will use it ;)

If you don't want that just don't post it here or anywhere else. You can also find it in Google images and people wouldn't even know if it was your idea, so it'll most likely get copied by somebody! :)

Anyway, I'm getting mine redone in two days and some parts added. I'm pretty sure I want to add some colour too and I hope my tattoo artist will come up with something. I don't want much colour, so maybe something small would be nice too :happy:

oh can't wait to see it :D

Just got a new tattoo. Lyrics from Hoodoo! :)

woah, do you have pics?

hoodoo has such gorgeous lyrics :happy:

Just got a new tattoo. Lyrics from Hoodoo! :)

img1124.jpg

img1121tc.jpg

Oh my god, deffo one of the best Muse tattoos I have ever seen :happy:

It's not too obvious, not too huge/in your face, it's subtle, it's cute and placed well with an awesome font. Just completely made of win :happy: Love it.

Well, the Shrinking Universe tattoo means just what it says XD I feel like the world is shrinking and that there's no place for beeing anonymous, everyone have to know exactly where you are all the time and so on..

And the Don't waste your time, or time will waste you with a pocket watch tatto means that our time is to short so don't waste it.. And I'm going to have a special time on the watch, but I dunno which one yet..

And the They will not force us They will stop degrading (thanx nvincibleMicroStar) us They will not control us tattoo also means what it says. And I kind of get strength of those words ...

And btw, I saw that someone had written in the begining that Dom doesn't like when peoples get the MUSE logo tattoo, well, that's wrong. Cause I looked trough all their photos on Twitter and there was a photo on someone who had that tattoo and MUSE had written "Wonderful tattoo" or something like that next to the photo link xD

Thanks for your response ;)

The reason I asked was that there is often another meaning behind tattoos and not only which the words actually say :)

B.L.I.S.S..... Still thinkin :stunned:

Archived