I've wondered this for a while, but those people who go to say 5 or 6 gigs in one tour, doesn't it sort of make it less special each time you go. It's probably just me and my stupid opinions, but I know my one gig (which is the most I could afford) will be so special, whereas I dunno, if I was going to say 4 or 5, it would feel a little less so. :$

Of course, I would love to see them twice, maybe 3 times max on one tour, but I just feel personally, that anymore would sort of lessen the excitement. Maybe its just me. :p

It's a valid question...

I'm going to 4 gigs on this tour (2 done so far) and each one of them is special... There were 12 of us who went to Lievin all together and we had such a massive musers meet up in Sheffield... People in the queue kept looking at us going :wtf: as pretty much every hour we would see someone from the board and have a right banter and again about 10 of us watch the gig together and then met with some others at the pub afterwards and spaff :LOL:

I promise you for me every time the light goes down before the intro kicks off I get the same rush of adrenaline :D

Archived