Ollie's alternate set list or Dublin 02 Arena 06/11/2009

1. Jimmy Kane

2. Jimmy Kane

3.Jimmy Kane

4. Jimmy Kane

5. Jimmy Kane

6. Michael Caine (Michael Caine joins muse on stage to play various parts of Jimmy Kane on a Mini Cooper, yeah, a bit like that Ford advert)

7. Kane (Kane the Wrestler joins Muse on stage for a thrash metal version of the song)

8. United States of Jimmy Kane (We don't know or care who's the Kane)

Fuck this is harder than the Feeling Good set list....more to come, maybe, if my mind springs to life

1. Jimmy Kane

2. Jimmy Kane

3.Jimmy Kane

4. Jimmy Kane

5. Jimmy Kane

6. Michael Caine (Michael Caine joins muse on stage to play various parts of Jimmy Kane on a Mini Cooper, yeah, a bit like that Ford advert)

7. Kane (Kane the Wrestler joins Muse on stage for a thrash metal version of the song)

Fuck this is harder than the Feeling Good set list....more to come, maybe, if my mind springs to life

You should maybe close off the set with the absolute classic.... "Kane Erased"

1. Jimmy Kane

2. Jimmy Kane

3.Jimmy Kane

4. Jimmy Kane

5. Jimmy Kane

:LOL: :LOL:

Michael Caine joining! :D

1. Jimmy Kane

2. Jimmy Kane

3.Jimmy Kane

4. Jimmy Kane

5. Jimmy Kane

:LOL:

Suger Cain and Cain Toads perhaps?

1. Jimmy Kane

2. Jimmy Kane

3.Jimmy Kane

4. Jimmy Kane

5. Jimmy Kane

:chuckle: ... and the samba version? :p

Hi Sexy Plaaaane!

Archived