Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

• 4 months later...

I finally found Hullabaloo. I couldn't find it anywhere because we have no authentic (or at least good) music stores around here, and I even checked library listings-not a single library in my entire state owns it. So I bought it today! =D I LOOOOVE it. I still have to watch the DVD part of it, I'm excited. :D I remember someone mentioning to me once that they didn't think it was very good...blasphemy. What do you guys think? Love it, hate it, like it a little?

I like Map of Your Head... [hides]

But its good[teh B-sides and the concert] SU, Shine, Gallery, HCM makes disc 1 good, Dead Star and In Your World alone makes disc 2 great and the Slipknot thing makes the DVD excellent but the Wembley/Parc des Princes DVD will overcast it.

I call it an album because it's a compilation album of b-sides

It is a compilation album but it's not an proper album. I don't count it as a proper album because it just isn't - the songs were recording in a period of three years and different periods in between.

Are we talking about the DVD or CD here? Yeah I try to avoid calling Hullaballoo an album it is seen as a "soundtrack" but I do love it all the same I barely listen to the live side though don't know why. The DVD extras grow tired though haven't watched it in ages I just don't find "sit the fuck down" funny anymore

well i reckon it's gotta be everyone's least favourite since disc 1 is purely b-sides.:p

Nope, even the B-Side disk is far superior to OoS. And unsurprisingly, the Showbiz era B-Sides are better. As for the live CD, it's OK but a bit pointless really.

Archived