idealist

Hullabaloo DVD

Ahh thats Dave.

Anyway. Whos a cock?

...Elaborate on the Dave bit?

Nah, I was just annoyed it wasn't the scene that most people thought it was.

...Elaborate on the Dave bit?

Nah, I was just annoyed it wasn't the scene that most people thought it was.

I don't know who he is I was just being humourous. I bet his name is Dave though. I doubt anyone will know who he is unless they have met him.

I think the bit everyone is talking about is just before or just after that bit you posted. Although im not sure. What I do know is is that the screen is black and matt says When faced with total blackness you are presented with yourself

I don't know who he is I was just being humourous. I bet his name is Dave though. I doubt anyone will know who he is unless they have met him.

I think the bit everyone is talking about is just before or just after that bit you posted. Although im not sure. What I do know is is that the screen is black and matt says When faced with total blackness you are presented with yourself

Oh poo.

Cock.

Although if someone could answer who this guy is I would be happy:

WhoIsThisMan.jpg

I think he's the Anthony man, or maybe Paul Someone. His name is on the Showbiz booklet?

Vague, sorry :LOL:

the same question was asked a year or so ago..i think i managed to work out what it was then...

just watched it, im pretty sure he says, "its like looking into abiss, its like looking out into the sea, its like looking into space. when you are presented with blankness, its like having a blank canvas, when you are presented with blackness, you see yourself, and you're afraid of it."

the same question was asked a year or so ago..i think i managed to work out what it was then...

Thank you.

I think i'll use that as a direct quote from Matt

Saying this now because I need to know whether it's allowed and I don't break any copyright rules etc.

*Snort* Well yes you are but as if the copyright owners are going to sue you

I'd laugh if they did

*Snort* Well yes you are but as if the copyright owners are going to sue you

I'd laugh if they did

Look BOD i'm on the board!

Only because I needed something though.

I have loads of work to do but i'm finding it hard to do anything.

Cock.

Although if someone could answer who this guy is I would be happy:

WhoIsThisMan.jpg

Paul English, if I remember correctly.

First of all why would you want to find it in the usa when you live in israel?

Anyway yeh import one from the uk or try http://www.cdwow.com or something

They don't sell it in Israel, only Absolution DVD (and the Hullabaloo soundtrack.. and the other albums clearly lol)

They don't sell it in Israel, only Absolution DVD (and the Hullabaloo soundtrack.. and the other albums clearly lol)

No I ment, he wanted it from the usa yet he is in Israel. Seems silly if you ask me :p

No I ment, he wanted it from the usa yet he is in Israel. Seems silly if you ask me :p

I think he's going there for holiday though lol but dunno :$

My friend will go to USA

There are chances to find DVD in USA?

Nope...your best bet is to order it online. It didn't work on my first DVD player though since it was a different region DVD player (north american). But I got a new universal one, so now it works fine :)

The Hullabaloo DVD was never released in North America. However, (most?) import versions are Region Free, PAL version. As long as your DVD/TV set can read PAL you should be okay. Most modern equipment reads PAL now but older TV/DVD players might not be able to.

The Hullabaloo DVD was never released in North America. However, (most?) import versions are Region Free, PAL version. As long as your DVD/TV set can read PAL you should be okay. Most modern equipment reads PAL now but older TV/DVD players might not be able to.

so my 2006 toshiba laptop should be able to read it right?

We got this promotional box set of all the Muse albums and DVDs from Warner as a prize from a radio station contest here. But that's just if you're really lucky... I'm not sure if Warner just give out promo stuff like that to buy or anything.

Anywho, the internet is your best source for it.