Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

OMG :'( :'(

i've just watched the DVD for the first time and

i am having a major fangirly moment :'(

they were such an awesome bunch of bastards

They still are! But I agree with you Hullabullo is great!:D

Funny enough, my 18 year old heavy metal fan son, didn't like it, he was confused by it, it was too edgy for him I think.:LOL: And I wonder if rather than seeing them as "rock God" role models he saw them as peers, especially in the making of DVD, he thought they were just daft. He said "they're laugh at anything:rolleyes:" - yeah just about! :chuckle: I think it confused his image! He's still a big fan though.:D

at the time it was released, why did they only decide to put one of their singles so far (muscle museum, unless you count dead star and in your world) on the CD? and then put uno, cave, sunburn, unintended, plug in baby, new born, bliss, hyper music and feeling good on the dvd...doesn't really make sense...

They still are! But I agree with you Hullabullo is great!:D

Funny enough, my 18 year old heavy metal fan son, didn't like it, he was confused by it, it was too edgy for him I think.:LOL: And I wonder if rather than seeing them as "rock God" role models he saw them as peers, especially in the making of DVD, he thought they were just daft. He said "they're laugh at anything:rolleyes:" - yeah just about! :chuckle: I think it confused his image! He's still a big fan though.:D

aw lool.. my dad wants to watch it now.. i'm wondering whether i should with all them young musey shinnanigans :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: AWWW. Post of win.

for once i dont regret last night's half unconscious posts :LOL:

hullabaloo blew my mind :$

Oh mate I used to be obsessed with it, whenever I had five minutes I'd hit play and watch a little bit. My mates used to come over and hang in my room ('cause my dad used to let us smoke in my house) and they all got sick of the sight of it :chuckle:

Oh mate I used to be obsessed with it, whenever I had five minutes I'd hit play and watch a little bit. My mates used to come over and hang in my room ('cause my dad used to let us smoke in my house) and they all got sick of the sight of it :chuckle:

i used to do this too :LOL:

Hullabaloo is The DVD

i'm going to watch Microcuts now

Micro Cuts is TOTALLY the highlight :LOL: <3

yes. i've watched it a thousand times now and everytime i end up speechless

oh god i need musey mates to have a big ass watching session of it..

ahh my life's (well.. youth's) mission shall be to turn them all :awesome:

musey mates are awesome :happy:

but now i'm away in college so i can't have those sessions anymore. need to find some hardcore muse fans around here

Total disappointment yesterday: I had been without my internet connection for 3 (!) days and as a result been entertaining myself with movies and tv. At the end of the day I felt that Hullabaloo disc 2 would make my miserable day a bit better so I dug out the dvd. But there was no disc 2! I can't figure out where I've lost it... so I ended up entertaining myself with the weird "special camera angles" on disc 1 :rolleyes: I MUST find the disc somewhere... it just cracks me up every time :D

Total disappointment yesterday: I had been without my internet connection for 3 (!) days and as a result been entertaining myself with movies and tv. At the end of the day I felt that Hullabaloo disc 2 would make my miserable day a bit better so I dug out the dvd. But there was no disc 2! I can't figure out where I've lost it... so I ended up entertaining myself with the weird "special camera angles" on disc 1 :rolleyes: I MUST find the disc somewhere... it just cracks me up every time :D

:eek::( Very disappointing

My favourite live dvd by far - guitar solo in uno is just incredible! and of course micro cuts - dead star is a bit shitty on there tbh - but it lifts from there instantly.

• 3 weeks later...

I am not chuffed at the moment. :mad: I had a day off work today so I went and bought the Hullabaloo DVD from my local HMV store. I was watching it and thinking "This is great!" when it got to the end of Sunburn, paused briefly and then returned to the start of Sunburn. :eek: No matter what I tried it would not advance automatically to Showbiz. I could manually advance it to Showbiz by pressing the next track button, but that is not acceptable as a regular thing. I took the DVD back to the shop and exchanged it for another copy. And guess what, the replacement had exactly the same fault. :mad: This was in spite of neither copy having any visible scratches. :( So I will have to return at the weekend and either ask for my money back or swap it for the Absolution Tour DVD + £1 (the latter is a pound cheaper). I had been looking forward to seeing this DVD all day and ironically it is 8 years to the day since the second of the two gigs at Le Zenith which were filmed. So as I said initially I am not a happy bunny. :(

I am not chuffed at the moment. :mad: I had a day off work today so I went and bought the Hullabaloo DVD from my local HMV store. I was watching it and thinking "This is great!" when it got to the end of Sunburn, paused briefly and then returned to the start of Sunburn. :eek: No matter what I tried it would not advance automatically to Showbiz. I could manually advance it to Showbiz by pressing the next track button, but that is not acceptable as a regular thing. I took the DVD back to the shop and exchanged it for another copy. And guess what, the replacement had exactly the same fault. :mad: This was in spite of neither copy having any visible scratches. :( So I will have to return at the weekend and either ask for my money back or swap it for the Absolution Tour DVD + £1 (the latter is a pound cheaper). I had been looking forward to seeing this DVD all day and ironically it is 8 years to the day since the second of the two gigs at Le Zenith which were filmed. So as I said initially I am not a happy bunny. :(

Mine does that as well, I though it was supposed to? It says something about interactive multiple camera angles and to use your remote to access them. It is bloody annoying though.

my dvd does that, after every song that has the multi camera angle view it repeats

Archived