I've tried pastis - no, thanks! :LOL:

Really ? I admit it's a little special, even more if you don't like anise haha

Impressive picture :eek:

I hope your guitar is safe in a warehouse somewhere.

I wish it would stop raining. The concert at the Stade de France is tomorrow !

The guitar is in transit and I'm not worried about it. There will be no problem as only a part of the town is concerned by the flood : the sanctuary with all the hotels etc.

And unfortunately it must rain in Paris both tomorrow and saturday... Do you go to the SDF ? Et es-tu français ? Vu les concerts où tu es allé... Beaucoup Paris quoi ^^

I think it's something that takes some getting used to. It was quite a while ago so it was probably a bit strong for me, haha! Used to spend summers in France quite regularly though.

(I'm quite off topic but...)

Yep it's really strong when you're not used to drink it. And alot of people don't like anise.

Ah nice ! Where do you go ? (if it's not indiscreet)

Really ? I admit it's a little special, even more if you don't like anise haha

The guitar is in transit and I'm not worried about it. There will be no problem as only a part of the town is concerned by the flood : the sanctuary with all the hotels etc.

And unfortunately it must rain in Paris both tomorrow and saturday... Do you go to the SDF ? Et es-tu français ? Vu les concerts où tu es allé... Beaucoup Paris quoi ^^

The MB-1s were completed very late this year. Do you know if you were the last one on the list ?

As you have guessed I'm French. ;)

Yes, I'm going to the Stade de France tomorrow. I think the concert will be as amazing as the last one there. I haven't followed the stadium tour to avoid spoilers :happy:

The MB-1s were completed very late this year. Do you know if you were the last one on the list ?

As you have guessed I'm French. ;)

Yes, I'm going to the Stade de France tomorrow. I think the concert will be as amazing as the last one there. I haven't followed the stadium tour to avoid spoilers :happy:

I was the last but one I think.

It will be amazing I'm sure. I would have liked to come... But I saw them at Bercy last october, and I have preferred to buy a Reading fest ticket.

Have a nice gig ;)

PS : just received an SMS saying that they'll deliver the parcel tomorrow !!! OMG

The guitar looks amazing, and I love the neck more than anything ! It looks and play amazing :) I'll try to upload some pictures this week-end...

The MBK-2 sounds huge and the sustainer... this thing is just crazy ^^

Have not tried the XY pad yet, but the guitar in itself is just sooo good. Difficult to find words, even more in english...

I go back to play :)

Yep it's really strong when you're not used to drink it. And alot of people don't like anise.

Ah nice ! Where do you go ? (if it's not indiscreet)

I usually stayed in Normandy (in a small village called Auvers not far from Carentan) and so spent most of the time around that region, but I've spent some time in places like Paris, Nantes, Nice, and so on too. I'll be going to Tours for a month at the end of next summer too.

I'm glad you finally got the MB-1 and are enjoying it. It's worth the wait in the end. Look after it! ;)

The guitar looks amazing, and I love the neck more than anything ! It looks and play amazing :) I'll try to upload some pictures this week-end...

The MBK-2 sounds huge and the sustainer... this thing is just crazy ^^

Have not tried the XY pad yet, but the guitar in itself is just sooo good. Difficult to find words, even more in english...

I go back to play :)

Nice. Have you got a kaoss pad to use with it? I haven't used my kaoss pad in months to be honest, but the guitar gets played every couple of days anyway

I'd still be playing it, I picked mine up at 9am when the shop opened,and the photo's didn't turn up on here until the evening!

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=60688&page=49

:)

Your search skills are almost as good as mine!

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=8518205#post8518205

Only really played mine for a short time before posting those. I was just glad it finally arrived (after 16 days!)

I usually stayed in Normandy (in a small village called Auvers not far from Carentan) and so spent most of the time around that region, but I've spent some time in places like Paris, Nantes, Nice, and so on too. I'll be going to Tours for a month at the end of next summer too.

I'm glad you finally got the MB-1 and are enjoying it. It's worth the wait in the end. Look after it! ;)

Oh cool, you went to some nice places ! But you did not come to the South-West :phu:

South-West = better climate, better food, better landscapes haha

And yeah, it's WORTH the wait ! The sustainer is so much fun :)

Nice. Have you got a kaoss pad to use with it? I haven't used my kaoss pad in months to be honest, but the guitar gets played every couple of days anyway

Not yet. I plan to buy a KP2 asap.

This needed a bump

Does anyone know the scale of the MB-1 body ?

(Length,maximum width, minimum width e.t.c.)

From studying pictures, scaling the pickups to the correct dimensions, I make the body to be around 13" wide.

From studying pictures, scaling the pickups to the correct dimensions, I make the body to be around 13" wide.

Does this mean we now know the scale?

He already went and built the guitar a while back. Or at least I think this was him

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=69377

lel

Always got something negative to add don't you?

I still cry myself to sleep at night at the thought of that wood being covered with the unworthy hammerite paint.

Archived