• 1 month later...

Emails for this run should start to be sent out before the end of the month. I'm going to have to pass on an MB-1 this time since I'm out of a job because I'm starting college soon. If I can get another job on the side whilst at college I might just save for a custom until the next run.

Who's down for an MB-1 this run?

• 3 weeks later...
to be fair, until they put more glitter on the guitars there wont be decent manson replica for the glitter.

I like the amount of glitter mine has, matts one makes the finish a bit lumpy and vile. I just like single sustainer at the top.

Also people can rock a Matt black guitar finally, perfect for customising into anything else.

I like the amount of glitter mine has, matts one makes the finish a bit lumpy and vile. I just like single sustainer at the top.

Also people can rock a Matt black guitar finally, perfect for customising into anything else.

that's a good point. the body is huge without a pad though

I wonder if MB1 interest was fading so they tweaked it so all the people who already bought one want to change...

It does seem like it how it should have been from the beginning.

That said, I do prefer the balanced look of the humbucker sustainer, on the black version especially.

Archived