pretty sure I'm just going to put the alloy plates on for now.

Also, I was pretty surprised how the MB-1 prototype hasn't aged badly, and I'm sure that one has been played loads. Feel a lot less concerned about the finish on the MB-2 now

Yeh the ali plates do look great :awesome: and do you have an idea of when the MB-2's are going to be finished? Can't wait to see them :facemelt:

Yeh the ali plates do look great :awesome: and do you have an idea of when the MB-2's are going to be finished? Can't wait to see them :facemelt:

Not yet

I did get a good look at the prototype though :awesome: Can't really say much about it as I didn't play it, but I'm glad they went for a different body wood as this one was really heavy

Not yet

I did get a good look at the prototype though :awesome: Can't really say much about it as I didn't play it, but I'm glad they went for a different body wood as this one was really heavy

Awesome :awesome: is it having the rotary controller? and did they end up getting rid of the killswitch so its more like the original? They are definitely going to be amazing looking guitars for sure :facemelt:

Awesome :awesome: is it having the rotary controller? and did they end up getting rid of the killswitch so its more like the original? They are definitely going to be amazing looking guitars for sure :facemelt:

no kill switch, and the X-Y is the same as the MB-1 (push button hold switch)

the extra knob on the original was sustainer gain, but this will just have the standard internal trim pot for that

Just my opinion but I think the ali surround looks so out of place on the MB-1 there. Looks awful in my opinion. If you were going to change pickup surrounds and stuff too maybe it could work, but it doesn't match the body, the pickups, the bridge or the hardware. Black works fine. Don't see why the need to try and change it.

MB-1 shipped today :) The next days are going to be soooooooo long...

Depending on temperature, the worst thing is having it in the box and not opening it until it settles with the temp. So close

I had mine when it was snowing (it started to snow when the guitar was handed to me) and yeah, Hnghgh

Depending on temperature, the worst thing is having it in the box and not opening it until it settles with the temp. So close

I had mine when it was snowing (it started to snow when the guitar was handed to me) and yeah, Hnghgh

No snow fortunately. But huge flood...

7244_430130320419125_2109932923_n.jpg

How are you going to get your Guinness?

I got impatient and had to take a sneaky look, haha! Closed the lid again as soon as it started misting up though!

I live on the hills of the town, luckily I'm not affected by the flood. But the shrine and "la grotte" are completely underwater (I live in Lourdes, some of you probably know it). That's unbelievable ! The level of "Le gave de Pau" (the river) rose of 5 meters !

@Bs I don't like Guinness haha ! Here we drink pastis ;)

I live on the hills of the town, luckily I'm not affected by the flood. But the shrine and "la grotte" are completely underwater (I live in Lourdes, some of you probably know it). That's unbelievable ! The level of "Le gave de Pau" (the river) rose of 5 meters !

@Bs I don't like Guinness haha ! Here we drink pastis ;)

I've tried pastis - no, thanks! :LOL:

Archived