Just received an email from Adrian. My MB-1 is ready !!! OMG I feel so happy :D

Nice, when are they sending it out?

Also... doing some minor mods to my red MB-1. alloy X-Y surround and back plates. :awesome: might change out the pickup surrounds as well (they're cracked anyway), but I'm not sure yet

Nice, when are they sending it out?

Also... doing some minor mods to my red MB-1. alloy X-Y surround and back plates. :awesome: might change out the pickup surrounds as well (they're cracked anyway), but I'm not sure yet

Sounds awesome :awesome:

When the e-mails got sent out it was pretty much panic for me, haha! I replied as quickly as I could and just prayed that I was in that 25. The 3rd run was insane though. Adrian said it was like a 90% uptake on the e-mails he was sending out or something. None of the others have been anything like that, but he said it might have been down to The Resistance tour having just ended and people had had time to build up interest and savings for it.

And yeah, the MB-1 has to be finished as a full guitar before you can modify it, so you'd have to take that into consideration. But thinking about it, what happened to Olly's now? There's mirror on the top, so is the forearm contour still there, or did they do something about that? Might be worth knowing so you can see if something could be done with the carbon on it. Would be expensive, but awesome no doubt, if you really wanted it with the MB shape and XY.

Ooooo it seems like it'll be quite tough to secure a place then! I'll definitely keep an eye on my email. 90%?! Woah, I would have thought it'd be way less! I expect it will only get worse.

I see, well if I did have one carboned I think I'd leave out the XY pad. My liking for carbon at the moment could just be a phase, I'll see how I feel I still feel about it nearer the time if it comes :awesome:

Just found this image of that guitar after the hydrographics process :)

18392_10151300852172543_812071990_n.jpg

Corrrrrrrrrrrr, that actually looks incredible.

Just received an email from Adrian. My MB-1 is ready !!! OMG I feel so happy :D

Congrats! :awesome:

Thank you :)

If I can sleep this night, I have an idea of what I'm gonna dream about haha

I don't blame you :awesome: I was so excited for my CE-7. The day it came I was ridiculously ill and barely had the energy to play it though :( If I ever get my hands on an MB-1 I think I'll just melt!

I don't blame you :awesome: I was so excited for my CE-7. The day it came I was ridiculously ill and barely had the energy to play it though :( If I ever get my hands on an MB-1 I think I'll just melt!

how are you finding the ce-7? One day I'll get myself a manson...One day :awesome:

how are you finding the ce-7? One day I'll get myself a manson...One day :awesome:

It's absolutely flawless to be honest and I adjusted to the extra string incredibly quick.You absolutely should go for a Manson one day, they're pretty awesome :awesome:

how much would you melt if this happened:

BL899RRCcAAnEKz.jpg:large

4t9fg9dsjgs

:facemelt::facemelt::facemelt:

It's absolutely flawless to be honest and I adjusted to the extra string incredibly quick.You absolutely should go for a Manson one day, they're pretty awesome :awesome:

awesome :awesome: Yeh its definitely on the list of things to get...one day :LOL:

I highly recommend these

970284_10151654167070944_699829171_n.jpg

alloy back plates and X-Y surround. Also considering a chrome bridge pickup surround (like the original santa), but I don't know yet. Probably not, as I'd have to do the neck pickup as well and that wouldn't look great...

I highly recommend these

970284_10151654167070944_699829171_n.jpg

alloy back plates and X-Y surround. Also considering a chrome bridge pickup surround (like the original santa), but I don't know yet. Probably not, as I'd have to do the neck pickup as well and that wouldn't look great...

Looks great :awesome: awesome job musecasters :)

pretty sure I'm just going to put the alloy plates on for now.

Also, I was pretty surprised how the MB-1 prototype hasn't aged badly, and I'm sure that one has been played loads. Feel a lot less concerned about the finish on the MB-2 now

Archived