strange thing is that only the glitter ones have them crooked now. we'll see on the next batch i guess.

speaking of that. here's something to push Bs over the edge, as I know I'm the reason he got put on that list :ninja:

IMG_0657.jpg

Oh, James, you know me far too well! :LOL:

Looks gorgeous as ever, although by this point I really don't need pushing any further...I need me that guitar! :rolleyes:

Now where would we find a crap manson replica builder... :shifty:

YouTube? :happy:

Like this?

2u6jy20.png

I'm sure he'd still find a way to make music with that.

Funny how we'd all think you need to put in real electronics, make it playable, etc. when GSK just needs one finger to make sweet, sweet music with it. Astounding.

Someone should film a documentary called "GSK: The Man, The Music, and The Mystery"

hes now in the process of building a wooden delorean so i'll ask him to build one for GSK :awesome:

uh....

what's he doing again?

he seems to know that it's got an "aliminium" shell (see his recent youtube comments), but what's he going to do...cover it with tin foil?

Oh, James, you know me far too well! :LOL:

Looks gorgeous as ever, although by this point I really don't need pushing any further...I need me that guitar! :rolleyes:

Mine is from the first batch and the logo is the same as yours James. I'd say the glitter is about the same too. The glitter shows up so much better in person than it does in photos. Especially in certain lights.

That's good to hear...The only pictures I've seen of the first batch showed about 10 specks of glitter so James's pics from the second batch were the first time I'd seen it in all its glory...Good to hear that the two batches are consistent though...I wasn't sure if they were changing it with each run or not :happy:

Archived