Yeah, must be. So they will technically be production line guitars now then, while the shop will be for the custom jobs I assume?

As long as they aren't finished before September then I'm alright. Just the last £1000 or so is probably going to be helped significantly from student loan money, and I won't get that until the end of September XD

Models/Options available for 2011

MB-1 Matt Black £3199

MB-1 Red Glitter £3399

Options Add MIDI Controller Screen Add £309 inc VAT

Custom Hardware ADD £249 including VAT

About £100 more expensive I think? So instead of £3599 for the Red Glitter XY, It's £3708 I think?

About £100 more expensive I think? So instead of £3599 for the Red Glitter XY, It's £3708 I think?

Yeah it's £100 more. My red glitter with X-Y came in at £3599 (£3062.97 without VAT :awesome: )

Not bragging though, since shipping is a good £250 + customs afterwards!

And yeah, I should have celebrated! I recall I had mine put aside january 29th, but they received the deposit on february 3rd. The guitar was finished on september 13th (sent out the 14th), but I received it on october 2nd. :facepalm:

Yeah I had one put aside on the 30th, deposit 3rd feb. Oh the joys of waiting from there :LOL:

Was the 3rd Feb when you sent the deposit or just when thy received it? So like I sent my deposit within about 15 minutes of receiving the email and replying to the two addresses to say I wanted to purchase one. So should I get a confirmation today, or have to wait till the end of the week maybe?

Yeah I had one put aside on the 30th, deposit 3rd feb. Oh the joys of waiting from there :LOL:

Yeah, over HALF A YEAR of waiting :eek: wasn't bad at first, but once I saw other guitars rolling out, I got a bit impatient

Not too bothered about the DL-1 at the moment since I have something to keep me busy...apparently it's going to be less of a wait with those though.

Was the 3rd Feb when you sent the deposit or just when thy received it? So like I sent my deposit within about 15 minutes of receiving the email and replying to the two addresses to say I wanted to purchase one. So should I get a confirmation today, or have to wait till the end of the week maybe?

I sent mine on january 30th (I think?) and they received it on february 3rd.

Might have taken longer as an international transfer though? Unless Olly's was the same...

Also, is it a bit wierd that it feels rather like I've just impregnated Mansons, I'm waiting for the confirmation email that tells me they're pregnant, and then I have to wait 9 months for my baby to pop out? :LOL:

Might have taken longer as an international transfer though? Unless Olly's was the same...

Also, is it a bit wierd that it feels rather like I've just impregnated Mansons, I'm waiting for the confirmation email that tells me they're pregnant, and then I have to wait 9 months for my baby to pop out? :LOL:

:eek:

It took a while because it was international and was over the weekend I think. But I know Olly got his order confirmation just when I did...no idea when his deposit got there.

Fair play then. When I called up earlier (Kageeby had PM'd me saying he'd got the email but I hadn't received anything and wanted to be sure), they said they had absolutely loads of people that they had to email about it and it was taking a while to go through them all, and might not even be finished today :eek: So fair to assume they want to get that out of the way before starting on the confirmations?

Anyway so far I've.

1. Replied to the sales@mansons email saying I want to purchase one.

2. Also emailed the sales@mansonsguitarworks address with the same message as directed in the email they sent.

3. Sent my deposit.

4. Emailed both addresses with the reference for my payment

Not had any replies but I've done everything right, correct?

Fair play then. When I called up earlier (Kageeby had PM'd me saying he'd got the email but I hadn't received anything and wanted to be sure), they said they had absolutely loads of people that they had to email about it and it was taking a while to go through them all, and might not even be finished today :eek: So fair to assume they want to get that out of the way before starting on the confirmations?

Anyway so far I've.

1. Replied to the sales@mansons email saying I want to purchase one.

2. Also emailed the sales@mansonsguitarworks address with the same message as directed in the email they sent.

3. Sent my deposit.

4. Emailed both addresses with the reference for my payment

Not had any replies but I've done everything right, correct?

I would've waited until they confirmed the first two emails.

What I did was...

1. called up and asked to reserve one

2. sent deposit

3. emailed saying I sent deposit

4. received email confirming they got the deposit

It might have been done differently this time around but the account details were included in the original email.

As per previous runs of the MB-1 the guitar is only available in strictly limited numbers, in this case just 25 and will be sold as past releases to the first 25 customers that forward a deposit of £1,000.

How to secure an MB-1, edition 3.

Please read the following - if past releases are anything to go by we strongly recommend you do not delay in responding!

1.If you want an MB-1 signature guitar please notify us by return e-mail immediately. At this stage you do not need to confirm the exact model you require - e.g. colour, hardware or screen option so do not worry about that information today unless you have it ready. Simply reply stating you wish to purchase an MB-1. Please e-mail your confirmation to this address AND sales@mansonguitarworks.com

2. Forward your confirmation deposit of £1,000. We can only, repeat ONLY, accept this payment by direct bank transfer. Please note that the MB-1 Edition 3 will be sold, distributed and built by the new Manson Guitar Works facility, bank details will follow at the end of this mail. We require this deposit within the next 7 days otherwise we reserve the right to move to the next potential customer in the pre-notification list.

3. Upon receipt of your deposit we will forward a confirmation e-mail and ask for your chosen model colour and specification plus details of location so we may calculate shipping, final invoicing and correct taxation for any export sales.

4. Then, sit back and wait for confirmation of completion of your Manson MB-1, pay the balance and wait for the guitar to arrive!

Sorry but it was the best picture I could find! :p

And yeah, I'm not panicking. I just wanted to make sure I was doing everything right so far. Sometimes it's easier for someone else to see something you've missed than to see it yourself...

Sorry but it was the best picture I could find! :p

And yeah, I'm not panicking. I just wanted to make sure I was doing everything right so far. Sometimes it's easier for someone else to see something you've missed than to see it yourself...

haha no problem

it doesn't seem like you've done anything incorrectly. just wait for the reply. What spec are you going for?

as for that last bit

Has anyone ever been so far as even consider to look more like?

Ha! I don't know. I just like to be sure. I'd rather check too many times and be sure everything's going to plan, than make one mistake and fuck everything up! :p

Specs will be the same as yours so I've got another £2708 to find somewhere! :LOL:

OK QUICK RESPONSES PLEASE!!!!

I am seriously contemplating buying an mb 1 as its still the early runs...

so - MB-1 or custom build?! (e shape)

i dont wanna be a bel0rz wannabe but i love the look of the MB 1.

Thoughts?!

i need it to be quick so i can order the mb 1 if i chose to...

Do we reckon factory for the DL1s/MB1s and shop for the customs then? Seems to be the way it's going from the email today...

Anyway yeah it's up to you...I'll probably go for a custom in a few years I expect (see what you people have done to me =P) but I'll have to see what my financial state is...What's the average Manson custom price anyway? Depends on the materials I assume?

Yeah, must be. So they will technically be production line guitars now then, while the shop will be for the custom jobs I assume?

As long as they aren't finished before September then I'm alright. Just the last £1000 or so is probably going to be helped significantly from student loan money, and I won't get that until the end of September XD

Models/Options available for 2011

MB-1 Matt Black £3199

MB-1 Red Glitter £3399

Options Add MIDI Controller Screen Add £309 inc VAT

Custom Hardware ADD £249 including VAT

£76 of the extra on the Red Glitter & Midi Pad (for example) is for the rise in VAT (now 20%)

Hope the VAT doesn't go up again for the 4th batch next year, it has for each one so far! :(

yeah, i had made up my mind with a custom build until i saw this and thought, shit, i need an mb1 while they're still a bit rare!

hmmmm fuck it, custom build it is.

A custom build is exactly that... custom; one of a kind, your never gonna get any rarer than that. Besides, MB-1s are so last year :phu:

Archived