They're both playing at the (incredibly dingy and shit) venue we rehearse in and we're pals with the owners/bookers!

Muse played there once... In 1997. I imagine it was what the line 'I have played in every toilet' was about :LOL:

haha yeah i read ash were doing an A-Z tour of weird places in britain....

like...Corby village hall....Dunstable Mens Club.....etc :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys!

Okay I've been searching around here (some of you guys are SUPER talented!)

I have a band and we're confused about the next step. We can cover stuff and we've written our own stuff.

Studio or live performances?

do some gigs first to get money for the studio, because they can be quite expensive

do some gigs first to get money for the studio, because they can be quite expensive

Sorry I should have elaborated.

Our drummer's brother is a professional drummer and he has some recording stuff, so if we did record we would do it in her home.

She has all the drum equiptment to record and we have two huge amps to do shows.

Sorry I should have elaborated.

Our drummer's brother is a professional drummer and he has some recording stuff, so if we did record we would do it in her home.

She has all the drum equiptment to record and we have two huge amps to do shows.

hmm.... maybe you could do a demo thing to distribute to pubs and clubs to get money for a proper ep recording, how good is the recording equipment?

hmm.... maybe you could do a demo thing to distribute to pubs and clubs to get money for a proper ep recording, how good is the recording equipment?

I have no clue yet. :( suppose i should figure that out? :happy: thanks! we'll probably just record the songs that we have now and just grow.