I thought it was a box you took stuff out of...:p

But then it would be called an outbox. I guess you could call it an "in and out box" but then that's just setting yourself up for either inappropriate jokes or a lawsuit from that burger place.

/forever alone

Ah well, hopefully it'll be up tomorrow (or today, technically) anyway.

Tomorrow for me :phu:

Well I was when it was the 27th I was going to, but now that I'm moving I don't really anything set up anymore :LOL:

Actually any update on when the DVD is out? I might still be able to wait.

The .rar is fine too.

well i was going to, but id seen you atleast twice say you wanted to wait for the DVD, so i thought you wouldnt be interested.

I've got many different rars uploading at the same time, all giving different times so im going completely on an estimate of around 4 days.

The only reason a select few have seen the first part 1 was because they were either winners of the compo DVD or close friends that have stuck by this project from the off..

Everyone else will get to see it all when its made public on youtube. Im re-attempting part 2 now, when half is up ill put it live on youtube.

well i was going to, but id seen you atleast twice say you wanted to wait for the DVD, so i thought you wouldnt be interested.

I've got many different rars uploading at the same time, all giving different times so im going completely on an estimate of around 4 days.

Oh I really don't mind. I'm going to be so busy the next few days I probably wouldn't have time to watch the YouTube videos anyways unless I watched the whole thing in 10 minute intervals throughout the day (which doesn't sound very fun).

4 days should be fine. Could be a good way to celebrate the new place and try out the new internet.

The only reason a select few have seen the first part 1 was because they were either winners of the compo DVD or close friends that have stuck by this project from the off..

Everyone else will get to see it all when its made public on youtube. Im re-attempting part 2 now, when half is up ill put it live on youtube.

I bought the DVD from you, would that make me a part of the super secret club? :D

You do know how to build up the excitement :p I'm only missing the '#soon's :D

My plan right now is to wait until the movie is available in it's entirity and in the best possible quality, but I guess once the first part is public on YouTube I won't be able to wait much longer and just watch it. (Like when T2L was available online)

Yeah, I know I'm not a familiar face here. Have been following the board passively for a while. Time to become more active :)

you bought the DVD? :wtf: I havent sold it to anyone..

edit: and there is no super secret club, i already explained why a select few got an early link.

I meant the DVD with all your spoofs. You even signed it for me *sobs*

I'm just impatient and excited I guess :p

Archived