Now I want to thank you, too Liam.

Your work is great and don't get into a hurry because of the whole YT uploading. It's absolutely no problem if it takes longer 'till we can see the movie.;) I think many people waited some years for that happening and then it doesn't matter if we have to wait some days more.

I just wanted say (as many people did before me) that your work is very much appreciated.:kiss:

Thanks man. Its been a really rough day just trying to upload the damn thing to youtube. Re-edit, re-rending, re-uploading X/ I just thought it would be a simple case of uploading it in two sections then thats it.. but youtubes determind to make it as difficult as possible for me.

Thanks man. Its been a really rough day just trying to upload the damn thing to youtube. Re-edit, re-rending, re-uploading X/ I just thought it would be a simple case of uploading it in two sections then thats it.. but youtubes determind to make it as difficult as possible for me.

Yeah I know how you're feeling. Last year I made a documentary with sony vegas and the program just didn't like to render my file properly and it took me hours and hours untill i finally got the finished product. Afterwards I was absolutely pooped.

But it's more than worth it!:D

Its been a really rough day just trying to upload the damn thing to youtube. Re-edit, re-rending, re-uploading X/ I just thought it would be a simple case of uploading it in two sections then thats it.. but youtubes determind to make it as difficult as possible for me.
All this struggle will pay off soon. There are tons of Muse fans on the board and Youtube just waiting to watch this amazing, mind-blowingly awesome movie. And if the spoofs and movie trailers were already that awesome! You've got a creative mind of a Muser. Keep it up for more spoofings, and movies (hopefully) to come! :D

What the hell :LOL:

And also omg that pic. I've seen it on tumblr. Is there actual footage of Matt recording vocals in the movie or is it just a picture? :eek:

In that section of the film they're talking about the recording process of OOS, that still in the pic is during a slideshow of pictures showing the recording of OOS, but there is also video footage of the OOS recording process.

In that section of the film they're talking about the recording process of OOS, that still in the pic is during a slideshow of pictures showing the recording of OOS, but there is also video footage of the OOS recording process.

The OOS recording videos were taken from the MUSE TV? :)

aw, still dreaming of seeing Matt actually record studio vocals.

What have we actually seen of the OoS recordings so far? The strings that were never used for CE? That's all I can think of.

There's the rest of the shower video with Dom and Chris.

:eyebrows:

aw, still dreaming of seeing Matt actually record studio vocals.

What have we actually seen of the OoS recordings so far? The strings that were never used for CE? That's all I can think of.

the closest to that is matt humming/singing in the studio in the making of the 2nd law

:eyebrows:

the closest to that is matt humming/singing in the studio in the making of the 2nd law

There was a video of UD from a gig not too long ago when Matt was down with the audience and you could literally hear Matt's voice as he sang. As in not hearing it from the speakers.

Archived