Are you doing the editing online or are you going to re-upload the whole thing?

you can only use youtube editor if the clip is shorter than 15 mins. what im doing atm is re-rendering part 1 with some stuff cut out I think youtube had a problem with. I'll then try and re-encode in the smallest file possible (but keeping resonable quality) and attempt to upload again in smaller file size.

How does this even make sense.. I just attempted to upload Part 1 again with the parts cut out youtube didnt like and it says instantly after upload "rejected due to length"

picture.php?albumid=3119&pictureid=34349

yet the first upload is longer and is actually on youtube because i can watch it, but the new upload gets rejected instantly even though its shorter... *bangs head on desk*

That's a bug that happens from time to time due to encoding problems if your video is of h.264 format encoded as variable bit-rate in 2 passes and uses AAC audio. Does that description fit your video?

ah it could be... ill re-encode again.

As for the vimeo suggestion Maksh8, I wanted it on youtube for my channel to proudly display it with my other uploads. I dont use vimeo, if youtube wont have it then its just a matter of holding out for the rar upload.

As for the vimeo suggestion Maksh8, I wanted it on youtube for my channel to proudly display it with my other uploads. I dont use vimeo, if youtube wont have it then its just a matter of holding out for the rar upload.

Oh, now I see. Thanks for all the effort! :happy:

Now I want to thank you, too Liam.

Your work is great and don't get into a hurry because of the whole YT uploading. It's absolutely no problem if it takes longer 'till we can see the movie.;) I think many people waited some years for that happening and then it doesn't matter if we have to wait some days more.

I just wanted say (as many people did before me) that your work is very much appreciated.:kiss:

How does this even make sense.. I just attempted to upload Part 1 again with the parts cut out youtube didnt like and it says instantly after upload "rejected due to length"

picture.php?albumid=3119&pictureid=34349

yet the first upload is longer and is actually on youtube because i can watch it, but the new upload gets rejected instantly even though its shorter... *bangs head on desk*

So the first part is on YT now?!

Archived