They've blocked it apparantly because some of the Feeling Good music vids in there, and a few seconds of the 2002 CTMEOY performance.

I've never had youtube block anything in recent years when I've uploaded clips from music vids etc in my spoofs.

I'll just leave the rar's uploading.. aside from that atm theres not much I can do besides edit those parts out for YT upload..

They've blocked it apparantly because some of the Feeling Good music vids in there, and a few seconds of the 2002 CTMEOY performance.

I've never had youtube block anything in recent years when I've uploaded clips from music vids etc in my spoofs.

I'll just leave the rar's uploading.. aside from that atm theres not much I can do besides edit those parts out for YT upload..

What about altering speed a bit on those parts? Software then won't recognize it as the same song :)

Where do you post the rar's?? It's to bad that youtube block it!!

Archived