Have got back today. Only 2 of the rars uploaded successfully because of my connection cutting out during the upload and it wont allow me to continue where I left off on the remaining ones. I think it would be quicker to just have someone else upload it. I'll ask if one of the compo winners can upload their DVD.

Have got back today. Only 2 of the rars uploaded successfully because of my connection cutting out during the upload and it wont allow me to continue where I left off on the remaining ones. I think it would be quicker to just have someone else upload it. I'll ask if one of the compo winners can upload their DVD.

Send one to Pip!

2421283847.png

How big is it? I could try uploading it.

I can upload it, I have quite a large upload speed. I need to get it first though.

2422958252.png

I can upload it, I have quite a large upload speed. I need to get it first though.

2422958252.png

:pope:

Actually I also realized I have a faster upload speed than Pip, even though I have about a 3rd of the upload speed.

dat upload speed :stunned: It's basically 50 times higher than my DL :LOL:

What happened to your Toblerone avatar?

Yes! I think the best solution is to send it to Paul! A torrent will be perfect for everyone to enjoy! Paul's upload speed rules!! :) Downloading now a rare show off musebootlegs @ 400+ kbps :D

400KB/s isn't that good :O I'm unhappy if I get lower than 15 MB/s :'D

But.. I got 190-210 Mbit/sec download speed ^^,

In Soviet Rasha I haz 600kb download spid in torrentz (though I don't pay a lot for it, one of the cheapest rates)

:LOL:

now I really understand how fucked up my Internet connection is

My actual upload speed (with Mediafire) is 40 kb/s. I challenge the entire board to do worse.

oh no, Fabri

it's actually not that bad in my situation

Archived