I'd like to remind people that the youtube version we're seeing before it goes actually public is not the "full" one, which is still being uploaded in .rar format. Also, seeing it divided in episodes (thanks youtube :mad:) is not as good as watching it in its entirety.

Yeah, if you can wait for the full upload then do. I only want it on youtube to go aside my other work. Youtube is making me cut out alot of which I really didnt want to loose. I've had to cut out the entire Bliss making of feature and Feeling Good feature (plus backstory), which I really didnt want to loose even in the youtube upload.

Yeah, if you can wait for the full upload then do. I only want it on youtube to go aside my other work. Youtube is making me cut out alot of which I really didnt want to loose. I've had to cut out the entire Bliss making of feature and Feeling Good feature (plus backstory), which I really didnt want to loose even in the youtube upload.

Bliss making of feature? :supersad:

Liam, you are truly a lord among boardies.

I managed to wait half a week when T2L was available online. Hopefully I can keep my patience long enough this time ;). Knowing that it isn't the real deal will probably help :)

just about ready to give up on the whole youtube upload. I'll be left with no footage at this rate, ive re-uploaded part 2 three times today already and each time it comes back with a new reason why its blocked, its always the music videos and studio tracks, but i have so much going on with those during the film its getting to the point of it being impossible to cut anymore out without distroying the flow.

just about ready to give up on the whole youtube upload. I'll be left with no footage at this rate, ive re-uploaded part 2 three times today already and each time it comes back with a new reason why its blocked, its always the music videos and studio tracks, but i have so much going on with those during the film its getting to the point of it being impossible to cut anymore out without distroying the flow.

But everything in part 1 is fine? Weird that they'd choose to start getting picky with part 2. Is there no way for you to have a word with someone at YT about it? I wouldn't know, I've never made any kind of video before.

But everything in part 1 is fine? Weird that they'd choose to start getting picky with part 2. Is there no way for you to have a word with someone at YT about it? I wouldn't know, I've never made any kind of video before.

Part 1 was mainly showbiz, part 2 enters the OOS half way through and thats where they've got picky. so far its been CTMEOY 2002 performance, Feeling Good music video, Bliss music video, now the PIB music video.

it's crazy how it's all about copyright, but the band have seen the whole film and clearly 'approve' it :rolleyes:

(I know copyright doesnt only involve the band itself but I find it rather ironic)

It is. Its all down to youtube.

Im thinking about putting part 1 public now so people dont feel like they're missing out. Id really reccomend though only watching it if you cant wait for the rar of the full DVD, because its not as fun watching it in part.

Im thinking about putting part 1 public now so people dont feel like they're missing out. Id really reccomend though only watching it if you cant wait for the rar of the full DVD, because its not as fun watching it in part.

Don't worry, I'll be watching the whole film many times once I've downloaded it so I don't mind :chuckle:

I say fuck youtube. People(me included) will just have top wait a few extra days. Don't spend all your free time trying to get youtube to allow it.

+1

totally.. i know its frustrating you can't showcase it on YT, but given you've already spent so long on this i wouldnt waste anymore time trying to squeeze what you can on there.

we can wait for the full enchilada.

yeah your right guys, ive given up on youtube. It would have been nice to showcase it on there with my other work but what can you do.. and its been a real pain right from the 27th to today, ive spent nearly all my free time just trying to get youtube to play ball.

The DVDs still uploading so for now theres nothing else to do.

Archived