Thanks for dictating that. I don't want to use torrents out of principle, and there are many like me.

No one's telling you what to do but your principle sounds a bit strange...

It seems you would rather download 1 x 100mb rar file (out of about 60) from the likes of rapidshare every few hours rather than installing uTorrent, download a 30kb .torrent file and opening it in uTorrent and leave it download in about an hour?

Prepare to be amazed guys:

Download speed: 0.5Mbps

Upload speed: 0.12Mbps

(A tiny fraction of the global average)

Time taken for me to download a 5.9Gb file last week: 4 fricking days of constant downloading.

Note to Liam: Don't pick me to upload your film!

Also thank you so much for putting in all this work, I'm sure it'll be amazing when I finally get to see it.

xx

Prepare to be amazed guys:

Download speed: 0.5Mbps

Upload speed: 0.12Mbps

(A tiny fraction of the global average)

Time taken for me to download a 5.9Gb file last week: 4 fricking days of constant downloading.

Note to Liam: Don't pick me to upload your film!

Also thank you so much for putting in all this work, I'm sure it'll be amazing when I finally get to see it.

xx

I remember when I had that speed. Took me a whole week's worth of downloading to get Liam's Wembley edit :LOL:

Thanks for dictating that. I don't want to use torrents out of principle, and there are many like me.

I don't dictate anything to anyone. It's just a vastly accepted fact. I bet the minority won't use torrents.

May I ask which is that principle? Torrent doesn't bite ;)

No one's telling you what to do but your principle sounds a bit strange...

It seems you would rather download 1 x 100mb rar file (out of about 60) from the likes of rapidshare every few hours rather than installing uTorrent, download a 30kb .torrent file and opening it in uTorrent and leave it download in about an hour?

This.

Archived