Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

Is that guy wearing a dress? And is he covering up a non-existent breast?

ARE THOSE EVEN DUDES?!

And if they aren't...

ARE THOSE EVEN GIRLS?!

LOL, yeah they're guys, and yes he is wearing a dress but he was drunk so I guess that explains it :p

• 3 weeks later...
Holy sh!t, that's scary! Any way they could possibly be related?

No I don't think so, she's french.

But yeah, scary isn't it? I was as shocked as you all when I saw her on TV the other day, she was babbling about politics but all I could think of was "oh my fucking god a female Matt!!" :chuckle: First I thought I was just too obsessed with Matt and that made me see him everywhere (which is partly true...) , but if you all agree on the resemblance, I'm not that crazy!

They should get married and have a bunch of kids who look just like Matt. They'll have all of Matt's skill on piano, guitar, and singing, and they'll all be great writers thanks to Caroline Fourest. We could have a band of all Matts! Their songs would actually have good lyrics, too!

I was at work today (I work in a little camera shop in Nova Scotia Canada) and this tall man walked in with a two year old, I payed little attention because he chatting with a co-worker about an SLR when i looked at him and he looked EXACTLY like Matt! (...Only 6'2 perhaps... Matt is definitely not 6'2 nor does he have a Canadian accent... or a two year old son) He had the nose, hair, eyes, chin and sunken cheeks. It was so creepy I wanted to take a picture but didn't wanna be a creeper...

Hehehe, oh come on now. It's a running joke that Matt's a far better instrumentalist than he is a lyricist. :p

Actually. Has anyone actually listened to what this woman has to say? She may be a writer and educated and all that, and maybe says worthwhile things of substance on libertarian issues, but I think even Matt might be asleep by the end of the discussion! :LOL:

Anyway how did we get here? She looks like him, so what! :LOL:

And btw I think Matt's a great lyricist.:)

Archived