Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

Klose from the German football team...Need I say more?

AND HE'S BORN ON THE NINTH OF JUNE 1978 :eek: :eek: NO KIDDING

I think I'm starting to believe in astrology..:wtf:

I agree with this! They could be twins (the birthdays also help :chuckle:)...

Miroslav-Klose.jpgMattBellamy3.jpg

Okay, maybe not the best pictures, but still..you can see the resemblance. :p

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There's this guy on my music course who I swear is Matt's clone. Light brown hair and same style, blue eyes, defined cheek bones, awful teeth, the same mannerisms and even the same speaking voice. He also loves Rage against the machine and Jimi Hendrix (He doesn't listen to Muse) Not to mention he's really good at guitar, especially spanish guitar. It's fucking scary. If I can get a picture sometime, I'll post it.

There's this guy on my music course who I swear is Matt's clone. Light brown hair and same style, blue eyes, defined cheek bones, awful teeth, the same mannerisms and even the same speaking voice. He also loves Rage against the machine and Jimi Hendrix (He doesn't listen to Muse) Not to mention he's really good at guitar, especially spanish guitar. It's fucking scary. If I can get a picture sometime, I'll post it.

oh my god :eek: Dead ringer!

I just found some more pictures of Caroline Fourest... whoa :stunned: She looks exactly like Matt! :pope:

fourest.jpg

4650514410_5f7a654e5c.jpg

:stunned:

Archived