Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

i heard from my friend the other day that Brett Anderson (suede singer) looks like matthew bellamy?!?!?! i understand where hes coming from but NO! lol.. but i think he does look like edward scissor hands (1990) when joony depp played him.. i bet ppl with disagree with me... lol.... is there anyone else who looks like matthew bellamy out there?? suggestions appericiated!! :LOL:

i heard from my friend the other day that Brett Anderson (suede singer) looks like matthew bellamy?!?!?! i understand where hes coming from but NO! lol.. but i think he does look like edward scissor hands (1990) when joony depp played him.. i bet ppl with disagree with me... lol.... is there anyone else who looks like matthew bellamy out there?? suggestions appericiated!! :LOL:

I always thought he looked like Brett. See the Uno video.

Goooooooood.

*waits for Fuzz*

image004.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hahaha.

Smeeeg heeeeeed...

I think the dude from Suede does kinda look like Matt. A while ago I saw a magazine with him on the cover and I got all excited cos I thought it was Matt, but then I had a closer look and saw that it wasn't.

"Got all excited?!"

You must not get out much.

randomly in summer we thought we saw Matt in trafalgar square (we were quite far away)....though up close....far too healthy looking...and perhaps better looking than Matt :p, nevertheless im sure you can all see our reasons.

we took a sneaky photo...CIMG5904lo.jpg

oh my god der is this fine ting called stephen darling and he is the spittin image he is so fine . if you ever feel like trackin him down he lives in swords,dublin,ireland. seatown park and der is a rumour going round that he was a brill sk8er but gave it up 4 hash and to bcome a scanger he still fine and every1 tinks he luks like matt. ah matt wudn't you just lash him out of it oh and ste darlin 2.1 day ill hav ste in my bed ha ha ha ha :LOL::LOL::p:LOL::LOL:

oh my god der is this fine ting called stephen darling and he is the spittin image he is so fine . if you ever feel like trackin him down he lives in swords,dublin,ireland. seatown park and der is a rumour going round that he was a brill sk8er but gave it up 4 hash and to bcome a scanger he still fine and every1 tinks he luks like matt. ah matt wudn't you just lash him out of it oh and ste darlin 2.1 day ill hav ste in my bed ha ha ha ha :LOL::LOL::p:LOL::LOL:

:confused:

omg. :rolleyes:

No idea if he's on this site, but a guy at the NEC December 2003 at the very front near the barrier, I know some other people on here saw him cos we mentioned it on here at the time, it was absolutely frightening, there's the 'oh yes I spose he looks a bit like him in a certain type of light' ones, but no, this guy WAS Matt. He had absolutely perfect Hullabaloo spikey hair as well, even had the Bellamy nose, it was a real double take moment. Uncanny it were.

I once went to the Area 51 Jam night and some guy played bass (Kyle wasn't there for some reason that night) with us that looked exactly like him, just taller.

I could look a little like him if I done my hair in the same way, but no, I won't.

Archived