Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

• 3 weeks later...
There's this Aussie comedian/actor named Andrew Hansen who looks so much like Matt.

But this guy also plays piano and guitar, and he can sing. He and Matt look really similar when they sing, I've noticed..

Ah, Andrew Hansen!

I miss the Chaser so much, such a brilliant show. (I loved it how they double crossed today tonight and how they road test adverts)

Andrew does look a lot like Matt in season 2 of the series where his hair is spiked and out of control! :D

oh my god :eek: Dead ringer!

I just found some more pictures of Caroline Fourest... whoa :stunned: She looks exactly like Matt! :pope:

fourest.jpg

4650514410_5f7a654e5c.jpg

Wait that last picture isn't photoshoped???? O.o OMG! For three whole weeks maybe even longer I thought that picture was photoshoped O.o Still can't believe it isn't......

And to keep up with the Matt lookalikes. If Matt has his fluffy hair, I can´t stop myself but thinking that he looks like Tyson Ritter. Yes, I know I was a big fan of the All-American Rejects, but that was just a period in my life.

Here are the pictures:

tumblr_leoonjvXDY1qfpb3ho1_1280.jpg

Every time when I see that picture I think: Tyson!

Tyson+Ritter25.jpg

His hair does like Tysons hair though....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
christian-bale-sweaty.jpg

:stongue:I love Christian Bale, although I saw a pic of him in The Fighter and he's not looking too good these days. He keeps getting really skinny for film roles, doesn't seem a healthy thing to do. I agree he has a slight resemblance to Matt...)

My boyfriend :LOL: He always jokes that it's the only reason I'm with him (when he's not flat out denying it). It's not ofcourse :) most amazing little guy I've ever met, the two years I've spent with him have been the best of my life <3

Apart from the dark blonde hair and the big lips hes almost spits :p weird at times.

sparkles4.png

sparkles.png

sparkles2.png

sparkles3.png

last one's us two <3

(oh and this is my first post, hi :))

Welcome! He actually kinda looks more like Alex Kapranos from Franz Ferdinand! Still sexy!

• 2 months later...
Lol... And this guy is actually pretty famous in Belgium, I don't know why I never noticed it before!

me neither. Just because you told me, I started thinking. I'm still not sure

He's really famous here. He also plays in an American remake of a movie. Comes out in the beginning of 2012, Loft.

Archived