Best Muse song for Karaoke?

New Born Lee

I'm impressed by the selection of Muse songs in the karaoke I went to in Japan recently.

I mean, they had Cave. Cave! How random.

I've never seen karaoke bars as good as the ones they had in Japan. The bar we went to in Tokyo had every album with the exception of Hullaballoo! Very much appreciated the ability to lower the key :LOL:

My regular karaoke spot in San Francisco has about a full page of Muse songs in their book.

I never sing them though, don’t think I can do any of them justice.

It's not like I've been to many. And Rock Band at home is less embarrassing to do by yourself.

I once went to a bar that hosts karaoke nights every Tuesday and they did have Muse's version of "Feeling Good" and I was like "yeah wouldn't be so bad to sing that one" until I saw "Feel Good Inc." on the available karaoke song list and someone else decided to sing the Michael Bublé version of it...

I tried a few at home, with my whiny-ass voice like that I'd rather be suitable for "Endlessly" but several keys deeper :LOL:

My friend did Apocalypse Please the other day. He's a good singer, but he cleared out at least half the pub with that one. Not a really catchy tune.

Also I know how it feels like when people leave when you're about to sing. Mostly because the people I knew left the area early just to go 'home' because it was late af and the front doors of the dormitory get locked around midnight so when I got home I was locked out with a bunch of other people... xD