2018.02.24 - La Cigale, Paris

Jobby

At least they came to America for an actual tour!

And it was actually pretty good.

He has slagged off fans from other places as well tbf

I mean, he does hate american ones in particular but he is just a general willy on occasion

For almost a decade the sets have been shorter, songs have been explicitly cut. He's at his special request show that has almost no chance of crossing the Atlantic basically rubbing it in none of those fans would even know the songs.

Insults are fine, whatever, but when he actually believes and acts on that and charges the same money it kinda stings hearing it all the time.

And it was actually pretty good.

For almost a decade the sets have been shorter, songs have been explicitly cut. He's at his special request show that has almost no chance of crossing the Atlantic basically rubbing it in none of those fans would even know the songs.

Insults are fine, whatever, but when he actually believes and acts on that and charges the same money it kinda stings hearing it all the time.

This is actually kinda funny. Even in France he upsets the American fans.

Yaaaah Showbiz

He sang waaaay way deeper way more hero vocal in 2011. Go back and listen to it. This is a nice middle ground between earlier whinier years and full blown hero vocal.
Maybe I’m being petty now but he didn’t sing it deeper than the studio version, just applied a darker tone. But then I’d still prefer 2008 tbh. But I do wish that he didn’t sing it like that back in 2011 either.

Also fuck yeah another Showbiz proshot!