Got talking about bands to a guy in my class today. Told him about this gig. Main two points:

"If I was going I'd definitely vote for Hysteria"

and

"It'll just be the usual songs anyway! That's what happened when Metallica did something like that!"

I have a situation here with my friend and I, both having bought 2 tickets for himself and the other one. How did the guys who resold their ticket via ticketmaster managed to do so? I can't find anything on their website explaining how...

If I ever manage to get ticketmaster to put them back in retail, I'll tell it here, if anyone is interested :)

edit for the question over me:

Row and seat number for General Attendance are part of the ID of the ticket, and from my understanding they have no use for you.

Did you get my PM and message after you posted this? Did you solve your problem, or do you still have a ticket available? Where are your tixs for? Standing, level 1, 2 or 3?

Did you get my PM and message after you posted this? Did you solve your problem, or do you still have a ticket available? Where are your tixs for? Standing, level 1, 2 or 3?

Hi, if you ever get a reply, and if you happen to get a spare, could I buy that from you? Looking for one too!

There are so many songs that I would like to vote, and the choice is really hard. I’m about to submit, but still struggling with my last choice:

1. Fury

2. Showbiz

3. Glorious

4. Easily

5. Sing for Absolution

6. Dark Shines

7. Aftermath (I know many are going to hate me for this, but come on they have never played it!)

8. Assassin

9. Eternally Missed

10. Muscle Museum (which I'm leaning more towards) OR Exo-Politics

Edited by Kmusecian

There are so many songs that I would like to vote, and the choice is really hard. I’m about to submit, but still struggling with my last choice:

1. Fury

2. Showbiz

3. Glorious

4. Easily

5. Sing for Absolution

6. Dark Shines

7. Aftermath (I know many are going to hate me for this, but come on they have never played it!)

8. Assassin

9. Eternally Missed

10. Exo-Politics OR Muscle Museum

Totally fair if you enjoy the song, but are you choosing it just for the novelty of it never being performed live before? I can't see it getting many votes so I'd go for something which has a higher chance of being played? If it was me I'd take out Aftermath and put in Exo-Politics and Muscle Museum. Again though, it's your vote :)

Just got my code! My list looks like this so far:

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Muscle Museum

Showbiz

Eternally Missed

Fury

Space Dementia

Glorious

Still undecided on:

Falling Away with You

Sing for Absolution

Exo-Politics

Citizen Erased

Dead Star

New Born

Suggestions welcome! :D

Edit: No love for Exogenesis: Overture? :(

Edited by Papierfliegerbauer

Totally fair if you enjoy the song, but are you choosing it just for the novelty of it never being performed live before? I can't see it getting many votes so I'd go for something which has a higher chance of being played? If it was me I'd take out Aftermath and put in Exo-Politics and Muscle Museum. Again though, it's your vote :)

Yeah thanks :)

Well I both do like the song AND would like to hear it live because it has never been played. I'm leaning more towards Muscle Museum, I think it has a better chance of being played, and it sounded great a couple of years ago (judging by youtube). I have no idea if the band would play even Exo-Politics, and how it would sound. But then again, if nobody votes for Aftermath, I might be throwing a vote away...

Maybe I will think one more night but time is running out soon :LOL:

Edited by Kmusecian

My new list:

COD

Showbiz

MM

Invincible

Futurism

Easily

Cave

Uno

Do We Need This

Ruled By Secrecy

Edit: Also guys, turns out my phone can film for long enough and we've found a thing to strap it across my chest, so videoing the whole gig should be a-okay.

I have no idea if the band would play even Exo-Politics, and how it would sound. But then again, if nobody votes for Aftermath, I might be throwing a vote away...

If they've put it on the list then they're at least willing to play it, and I can't imagine Exo-Politics being so difficult in rehearsals for them to ditch it.

But, as for Aftermath, and ultimately anyone's list:

You'd better all vote for City Of Delusion.

^^^^^^^

Edited by Jobby

I don't get all the love for Glorious & Easily. They're crap!

Voted:

Showbiz

Eternally Missed

Dead Star

Cave

Sunburn

Dark Shines

Fury

Citizen Erased

Screenager (not sure why I did this & wish I'd put Hypermusic but never mind)

City of Delusion

Just had to pick stuff I like (even if I've seen it live before & it's not rare).

Anyone going to the gig and not queuing fancy meeting for some drinks close to the venue? I'm travelling down from Newcastle on my own and will be there about 2pm so looking to meet people and share the experience. Let me know if anyone has already mentioned this or if we can start a group and get something sorted.

Earls Court 04, Leeds Festival 06, Newcastle 06, Wembley 07, Royal Albert Hall 08, Teignmouth 09, o2 London 09, Glastonbury 2010, Wembley 2010. Glasgow 2012 and London o2 2012. Coventry 2013. Emirates London both dates 2013. Barcelona 2013.

Manchester both dates 2016. London two dates 2016. Glastonbury 2016. Shepherd's Bush empire 2017

I've always liked Easily a lot more consistently than EM, just a solid Muse pop-rock tune. When I'm on it, I appreciate EM more, but that's pretty rare tbh.

Also reckon Easily's got a better chance of sounding good live. Plus, I guess there's the slight 'never played' factor.

Easily is just diabolical, the very essence of a totally cheap, throwaway song. The lyrics are abysmal, the bass line (while sounding lush), is so bland, the chorus :vomit: and then that solo which is just the vocal line. Yawn. It's like a song they deliberately spunked out just for the sake of having a b-side. It's c-side material.

The ONLY save grace for Easily is how it's recorded and produced, it does sound sweet.