I thought you'd already tried it by email and they didn't understand. The only time I've seen people doing this is by ringing them.

Can confirm, I had to ring them to transfer the credit card details. It just took that one call (although it did take 15 minutes on hold before I reached anyone).

From the band's point of view it might be a little disheartening to see a top 10 or more without many big hits. I do wonder how many songs from Resistance onwards will make it into the top 20 but at the same time I can't imagine them not playing at least some of Psycho, PiB, SMBH, Uprising, and the like.

I'm definitely up for missing out on Uprising this time. It was a bit of a damp squib even at the Barrowlands and Manchester Academy gigs.

I'm up for missing Uprising for literally the rest of time, it's been damp since the T2L tour (imo). I also have zero sympathy for how disheartening it may seem to have none of their big hits on this list, if anything it should be a wake up call that literally one song from this final list would be enough to shut all of us setlist whiners up

I agree. Uprising was a brilliant opener on the TR tour but it's been lacking ever since. It seems to lose all its energy when it's played so late in the set. Plus I think I've just started to like the song less over time.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have the hits be missed out on this one but even Zepp and Montreux featured a few. All depends on how they approach this one I guess.

Zepp and Montreux were still technically normal gigs though. Nothing special about them billed beforehand, the band just happened to thrown a bunch of rarities at them.

Idk, part of me really wants to keep my expectations at the bare minimum, but another part of me can't help but feel like that whole set magic should be happening...

You already know what happens when you don't lower your expectations, with Muse.

I know, idk why I still struggle with it :chuckle:

I remember some of the lofty expectations for Download after that was billed as a 'heavy/metal set'.

Zepp and Montreux were still technically normal gigs though. Nothing special about them billed beforehand, the band just happened to thrown a bunch of rarities at them.

Zepp was billed as a club gig in Japan. It didn't need any more than that for people to know what was coming :LOL:

Download may not have been as heavy as it could have been (Assassin not being played still confuses me) but it was a mighty gig regardless.

If SBE can match the heights of Zepp/Montreux I'll be more than happy. Throw in a Showbiz/Muscle Museum and it's a next-level show for me.

I know, idk why I still struggle with it :chuckle:

I remember some of the lofty expectations for Download after that was billed as a 'heavy/metal set'.

Well the first 9/10 songs at Download were killer !!

Great show overall

Download was great but, if you go back and look at some of the expectations, they were a lot bigger than what ended up happening iirc :chuckle: Not impossible for something similar to happen here, if you give into temptation and hope for a whole set of madness.

My friend was lucky enough to get us tickets from ticketmaster but hasnt recieved any info about voting yet. Can someone explain to me how it happens? Im assuming it should have already taken place?

(Ive already tried to find the answer but 120+ pages is a lot to get through!

My friend was lucky enough to get us tickets from ticketmaster but hasnt recieved any info about voting yet. Can someone explain to me how it happens? Im assuming it should have already taken place?

(Ive already tried to find the answer but 120+ pages is a lot to get through!

An email explaining to vote should have been received about 2-3 days after purchasing the ticket. If you've had to wait longer, call them. Now. There's is really no time to spare.

An email explaining to vote should have been received about 2-3 days after purchasing the ticket. If you've had to wait longer, call them. Now. There's is really no time to spare.

Will do. Thanks.

Is it pointless for me to hope that I can get tickets for the gig this late?

I'm still hopeful in fairness.

Not expecting, mind.

Download was great but, if you go back and look at some of the expectations, they were a lot bigger than what ended up happening iirc :chuckle: Not impossible for something similar to happen here, if you give into temptation and hope for a whole set of madness.

That's quite the low bar there mate.

were there new tickets on sale?

Ticketmaster's page use to say sold out but today it's open again although it says no tickets available!

were there new tickets on sale?

Ticketmaster's page use to say sold out but today it's open again although it says no tickets available!

Hmm yes I got this which TM normally only shows when they've just sold out of a batch.

Screenshot_20170811-150725.thumb.png.9c39114b0618b83ab2f1b44bcfd69a5e.png

Hmm yes I got this which TM normally only shows when they've just sold out of a batch.

i'm assuming we would've heard about a new batch if there were one, do you think they might release a batch later today? and that's why they updated the site?

i'm assuming we would've heard about a new batch if there were one, do you think they might release a batch later today? and that's why they updated the site?

It seems logical that they do that, I just hope they announce it soon! Hyperventilating at the moment here haha

It seems logical that they do that, I just hope they announce it soon! Hyperventilating at the moment here haha

dont get your hopes up though, i find it hard to believe they will do a batch at this hour of the day.