https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8FXkzKgGQI

Amazing if they thought performance was shit enough to conclude "we shouldn't play that anymore". :LOL: Again, I think it all comes down to Matt's vocals, but imo he sounds okay here. It's no 2004-2007 performance, but still.

Off topic, those volume changes for the chorus are amazing. I remember the same with Dead Inside, Madness and Reapers' outro at Roskilde Festival 2015. Sounded mega when they turned it up.

This photo was taken from level 3. I don't think anywhere will feel 'dislocated' from the atmosphere as it's so small and well designed.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KG2G3zAlB0s/Trw2utoTeNI/AAAAAAAAAEk/0IBv2ujoxhY/s1600/IMG_0485.JPG

Do you know if we are allowed to stand while in the show?

I just cant imagine myself not jumping during these amazing songs.

He sounds quite out of breath to me at points but overall sounds good.

(never knew Morgan played the intro, thought it was just a backing track.)

'Plays'.

I swear Morgan just mimes to backing tracks, i.e. the way he appears to twist knobs in time with the Bliss and Starlight synths.

Same way I swear Dom always mimed playing the Buchla on Take A Bow and mimed the 'into the Supermassive' bit on SBH.

I could go on.

Also, re B&H, it just sounds like he's not got the vocal phrasing down (+breathlessness). Bit like the way Chris nailed the Hyper Music chorus at Reading 2011 but then seemed to forget how to do it on future performances.

This photo was taken from level 3. I don't think anywhere will feel 'dislocated' from the atmosphere as it's so small and well designed.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KG2G3zAlB0s/Trw2utoTeNI/AAAAAAAAAEk/0IBv2ujoxhY/s1600/IMG_0485.JPG

is it allowed to stand up during the show at the level 3 unreserved seating?

i mean i cant even imagine my self sitting down while they play showbiz or citizen erased, it just seems unrealistic.

Regarding the codes for voting:

I wrote to Ticketmaster last week asking them to send me a code as soon as they can, and this was their response:

'Thank you for your email and we're sorry you've not received your codes yet.

I'm looking into this for you at the moment, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible – this should be within 3 working days. In the meantime, please double check your junk and spam folder to make sure it hasn't gone in to there.

Thanks for bearing with me.'

Hello,

I'll be coming from France specially for the SBE show.

Not quite sure i understood how the entrance would work ; what are we suppose to come with ? Credit card ? ID ? mail confirmation that we've truly bought a ticket ? Something else ?

Thanx a lot.

^ Card and ID 100%. You can bring a print off of the email just in case but I don't think it's necessary(?)

Edit: Just got another email back from TM about me asking if they're sure about the putting tix up for resale thing and the guy said "No we can't do that, not sure why you heard we could"? :LOL: fuck sake, a call when I'm feeling better it is

Edited by Jobby

Does anyone know the likely start and end times to the gig? Need to travel from the Midlands so unsure if the last train would be too late.

When I came down to London last year for an O2 show, I parked at Watford Junction and got the train into London to guarantee I wouldn't miss the end of the show, but with that one I knew gig times... this one I can't seem to find anything.

Any help?

Does anyone know the likely start and end times to the gig? Need to travel from the Midlands so unsure if the last train would be too late.

When I came down to London last year for an O2 show, I parked at Watford Junction and got the train into London to guarantee I wouldn't miss the end of the show, but with that one I knew gig times... this one I can't seem to find anything.

Any help?

Its usually doors at 7, support at 8, main band at 9, give or take 15 mins. Curfew at Shepherds Bush is 11pm, but I doubt Muse will play for 2 hours because they are lazy fucks, I imagine it will be finished by about 10:40.

Its usually doors at 7, support at 8, main band at 9, give or take 15 mins. Curfew at Shepherds Bush is 11pm, but I doubt Muse will play for 2 hours because they are lazy fucks, I imagine it will be finished by about 10:40.

Twelve days before the gig and still no support act mentioned. I wonder if there's even going to be one.

Thank you ever so much for posting the link! Can't believe I'm actually going :eek:

Hi guys, first time poster here!

I tried getting in the link but its asking for an offer code; is the same as the presale one, ie ThePassage?

Also i notice that after a few refreshes, it goes away and I only get it back if I open the link from a different device, is this normal?

Really hoping to get a ticket for the gig, because I actually live in White City, which is literally 10 minutes away from the venue!

In the past few years they've done sets with 14-16 actual songs where Matt sings. Between that he needs a break every 4 songs or so, during which he often isn't even on stage. So sure, they could do it, if the setlist had a crazy number of breaks where Matt could go for some tea.