dont think there is a resale option with these tickets, only way to get rid of these is to transfer them to someone else.

Nah, there is, if you call up and speak to the right person. Seen at least one person say they were able to do it and seen a few others say they were able to pick some up at random on the site.

I've been accessing the forum exclusive ticketmaster page for the past few days, but its also looking a bit different today; Im not being asked to type the code anymore, instead it just says that the tickets 'went fast and they were unable to find any more'

exacly, something is up, is it usual for ticketmaster to sell tickets in the evening?

exacly, something is up, is it usual for ticketmaster to sell tickets in the evening?

Do you know when ticketmaster usually releases their tickets?

Or perhaps they're just ready-ing the page before making an announcement later this evening/tomorrow morning ?

If it's an actual official batch then 9/10am is usually their only release times tmk. Not sure if resales can go up anytime.

And since it's already a Friday, im assuming that the next possible day of an unlikely release would be Monday right?

Anyone who's purchased via resale wana let us in on whether the page was different for you when you got your ticket?

No one linking this article yet (published today)?

https://www.standard.co.uk/goingout/music/muse-interview-big-gigs-used-to-daunt-us-things-are-very-different-now-a3609446.html

Muse share a manager, Peter Mensch, with Metallica, the metal giants who performed a similar By Request Tour around Europe and South America in 2014. “He told us, ‘Don’t worry, all they’re gonna do is pick well known songs’. I said to him, ‘You don’t know our fans!’,” says Bellamy. “Turns out they’ve picked way more obscure songs than even I imagined. Most of them are B-sides and at least two of them are songs we’ve never even performed live before.”

Probably confirms Easily. Not sure what else though - FAWY?

Unless it slipped Matt's mind Eternally Missed and Glorious appeared a few times. Still, does raise hopes a few obscurities are likely to surface at this affair.

Probably confirms Easily. Not sure what else though - FAWY?

Unless it slipped Matt's mind Eternally Missed and Glorious appeared a few times. Still, does raise hopes a few obscurities are likely to surface at this affair.

Pretty much exactly what I said to Dee.

And since it's already a Friday, im assuming that the next possible day of an unlikely release would be Monday right?

Anyone who's purchased via resale wana let us in on whether the page was different for you when you got your ticket?

Lol. It's now asking for captchas but still no tickets.

Yeah the article is worded very badly. I thought they had just assumed that the first ten songs in the poll were the actual top10 but apparently the author confirmed that it was just charts. Such a stupid article.

Yeah, guessing that confirms FAWY and Easily :awesome: Doubt Matt's forgotten about them performing Eternally Missed and Glorious since those performances were why they got left off their albums iirc, and it's why Matt's avoided Glorious ever since.

One week tomorrowwwwww, and I'm feeling more and more confident about this set :facemelt: