Oh, and I'm 2 for 3 on Abso b-sides (an album I'm not thaaaat keen on) while I'm pretty lacking for Black Holes songs in general.

I guess Cave had it's 09/10 resurgence so a lot of hardcores saw it then.

Got to agree with Jobby, the real miss here is HT&ILY.

Guitar Cave would be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Piano Cave tho (assuming that's how it'd be played). It was on my list anyway :(

But YES </3 Piano or guitar, Hate This would melt the fucking skin from my body.

I guess a lot of people voted for Easily as well since Matt put the idea in their heads. When people weren't quite sure how all this would work out, if they'd actually play the top voted songs, Easily looked like an obvious choice since 1. never played live and 2. Matt suggested it meaning if it got voted it would almost definitely be played.

Funny, TSP used to be so high on my bucket list of shit to see just a couple of years ago but now I'm watching it slowly rise on these polls like 'meh'.

...or I guess, in other words, Breaking News: Man Changes Opinion On Song :LOL:

Would at least be fun I s'pose, if not a blow-your-wad grandmaster like COD.

Edited by Jobby

All sorted.

Showbiz

Muscle Museum

Futurism

Sing for Absolution

Ruled by Secrecy

City of Delusion

Darkshines

Assassin

Exo-Politics

Space Dementia

Half I've not seen and half I've only seen once. Would have chosen Hoodoo over Space Dementia if it was included :(

Not sure if anyone here noticed but looking at the comments after the voting confirmation screen was quite promising. Granted there weren't too many on there but every single post made the point of going for the rarities. Most of the songs people mentioned voting for were non-hits.

Seriously, where does all this S4A love come from :LOL:

It's had it's fair share of votes, dawg.

I thought that it would be voted for most alongside Showbiz and Glorious. Kinda bummed that it might not get played... They never ever performed it live... :( :( :(

Edited by Museic Syndrome

I thought that it would be voted for most alongside Showbiz and Glorious. Kinda bummed that it might not get played... They never ever performed it live... :( :( :(

FAWY is the exception for me - I reckon it could sound beautiful live. Strip it down to just the basic guitar, bass and drum parts and add some swirly synths. Unfff.

Seriously, where does all this S4A love come from :LOL:

That chorus always sounded so good live. Plus for me it's one of their better mellow songs.

I guess it may not be as good vocally anymore but hey ho. If only they'd brought it back in 2012/13.

Just 'cos it's not as common as the juggernauts of Showbiz/MM/Fury/Glorious etc doesn't mean it's unlikely to make it. I'm fairly confident it'll finish with enough votes to put it in the top 20-25, which defo gives it a chance.

Never a great reason for a song to get played :LOL:.

Ahem, Aftermath, Ahem.

Not on it's own, but if the song's good then it can be a bonus incentive. I remember seeing The Handler for the first time being a really cool feeling.

Fortunately, Easily is good :twitchy:

FAWY is the exception for me - I reckon it could sound beautiful live. Strip it down to just the basic guitar, bass and drum parts and add some swirly synths. Unfff.

I agree tbf. I was kinda meh on it originally but I think the chorus would work a lot better live (instrumentally at least). The vibe in the audience of finally seeing the original 'never played' would probs be pretty special as well.

Sing For Absolution is a beautiful song.

To me, to be honest, I don't see why people are so crazy about Eternally Missed. It is the only of the top voted songs that I really don't find anything special about. :$

I'm with you on Eternally Missed, I don't find it particularly memorable at all.