Had Fury twice and didnt really think it was great live tbh. My top 10 are probably around:

Muscle Museum

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Futurism

Easily

Ruled By Secrecy

Showbiz

Exo-Politics

City of Delusion

Assassin

Micro Cuts

Never gonna happen but imagine if they dropped the usual setlist fodder and played just the fan favourites..

01. Dead Star

02. Reapers

03. Psycho

04. Fury

05. Uno

06. Eternally Missed

07. New Born

08. The Small Print

09. Muscle Museum

10. Easily

11. Showbiz

12. Cave

13. Falling Away With You

14. The Groove

15. Futurism

16. Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist

17. Knights Of Cydonia

So to help people decide this is the top 10 in the Fb Group poll for the SBE, represents around 195 people.

1. Glorious

2. Showbiz

3. Fury

4. Easily

5. Muscle Museum

6. City of Delusion

7. Sing for Absolution

8. Falling Away With You

9. Assassin

10. Futurism

SFA :sleepy:

Still surprised by how much love that gets tbh. At least COD's on there though I guess.

Don't understand the hype over FAWY... Would much rather hear HTAILY or COD

^ this guy

Edit: thinking about how few votes Hate This is gonna get makes me sad

I mean, do we even deserve this gig if y'all ain't voting for that song

Edited by Jobby

The common denominator in most of these wishlists seem to be Fury and Dead Star, which is fine if those are the songs people wanna hear the most. But personally I wouldn't give Muse the opportunity to chicken out on rehearsing anything they haven't played in the last 5 years.

Exactly , I thought people top 10 or 5 would be more rare stuff like eternally missed etc

My Top 10 for the concert is:

01. Showbiz

02. Glorious

03. Eternally Missed (practicing for Leeds and Reading again ^^ )

04. Sing for Absolution

05. Easily

06. Exogenesis in full ( or just Redemption if I have to decide)

07. Exo-Politics

08. Shine (Acoustic)

09. Hyper Chondriac Music

10. City of Delusion

I only choose song I've never heard before live

Does HTAILY seem completely out of reach? Trying to decide my 10 and it seemed the obvious number one for me but if it's never gonna make it I'd might as well drop it.
What are you thinking of picking instead?

Due to unforeseen circumstances, there's a chance I might not be able to make this now. Anyone have any idea how/if I can get a refund or transfer the tickets to one of you people?

Call Ticketmaster. As far as I know you can't transfer them but as they're paperless you can give them back to Ticketmaster who will then make them available for sale again. Then once they're sold, which considering the gig will be instantly, they'll refund you.

Call Ticketmaster. As far as I know you can't transfer them but as they're paperless you can give them back to Ticketmaster who will then make them available for sale again. Then once they're sold, which considering the gig will be instantly, they'll refund you.

Awesome, thank you.

Hopefully they'll end up going to someone on here

Shall do, looking at it phone lines are closed till tomorrow and I finish work at 12:30 so will give them a call around 1. Will keep you all updated.

Someone may need to back me up on this as im not 100% sure... but if you didn't buy cancellation protection on checkout then giving them up to Ticketmaster means you wont get a refund.

Also it is impossible to transfer them to someone else. You're only allowed to change the details of the credit card if it has expired, or if the name and address are identical to the original card used in transaction. All this is explained in the FAQ prior to sale.

This is what the 10 voted songs will be:

Muscle Museum

Bliss

New Born

Dead Star

Citizen Erased

Fury

Apocalypse Please

B&H

Assassin

Reapers

You aren't far off there :LOL:

Why people want Dead Star so bad is beyond me. They have played it to death the last few years.

Someone may need to back me up on this as im not 100% sure... but if you didn't buy cancellation protection on checkout then giving them up to Ticketmaster means you wont get a refund.

Looked at the FAQ and found this 88f5c785b2f9dcabc1eee8f02f65ec1f.png

Which pretty much backs up the original response (hopefully)

Also it is impossible to transfer them to someone else. You're only allowed to change the details of the credit card if it has expired, or if the name and address are identical to the original card used in transaction. All this is explained in the FAQ prior to sale.

You aren't far off there :LOL:

Why people want Dead Star so bad is beyond me. They have played it to death the last few years.

From the Ticketmaster FAQ on paperless tickets

"If a customer’s circumstances have changed they can always contact our customer services team where we will offer to resell the tickets at face value on their behalf. Once the tickets have been resold, the original purchaser will be refunded. The deadline for

resale requests will be 24hours prior to the event date".

"played it to death"

Dead Star has been played 13 times in the last 10 years.