So nobody else is going for Spiral Static then?

My top 5 is Spiral Static, Showbiz, Muscle Museum, Easily and Eternally Missed.

I'd really like to hear Spiral Static come to think of it. Back to editing the list then :LOL:

Not that I am going, but this would be my list just to piss the band off and make them practise some songs.

1. Easily (never performed) - Because we all know that Matt is a man of his word...

2. Eternally Missed (last performed Aug 2002) - The poor cousin of Fury and the bass would sound awesome with Chris' current rig.

3. Glorious (last performed/previewed Dec 2004) - But like the early versions.

4. Falling Away With You (never performed) - Matt's teased the guitar riff a few times over the years, I'm sure they could do it and he's probably over the bird he wrote it about by now anyway.

5. Space Dementia (last performed Aug 2011 :() - This is pure Muse, how has it been left to die? 2011 was just the R/L OoS gigs though, before that the last performances were in 2008 when it was revived a few times.

6. The Small Print (last performed May 2005) - Just to piss Matt off because it is better than Fury...

7. Showbiz (last performed Nov 2006) - Seems to be the one that everyone wants. Just do it a few steps down if Matt can't sing that high anymore.

8. Hate This and I'll Love You (last performed Jul 2001) - Would be really cool to see a modern Muse take on this, although not sure if Matt would be able to sing the end bit these days...

9. Endlessly (last performed Feb 2004) - So much better than Undisclosed Desires, especially with the monster organ solo live. Could even get Morgan/playback to actually play the keyboards and Matt could walk around the crowd with a mic doing popstar diva things! (even back in the old days then there was a lot of playback in this song live)

10. Take a Bow (last performed May 2011) - To close the set with as many pyros as they can get away with inside the venue...

2. Eternally Missed (last performed Aug 2002) - The poor cousin of Fury and the bass would sound awesome with Chris' current rig.

Absolutely! If this is played, someone's going to need to pick me up. I'll be on 3rd balcony. Thanks in advance.

Managed to snag two with the help of friends on Friday morning whilst in Tenerife!

Anyway this is my Top 10 and I have never heard any of them live before.

1.) Citizen Erased- My all time favourite song, missed the chance to hear it on the Drones Tour and am yet to hear it live at all

2.) Fury- Not much explanation needed really.. one of the finest songs this band has ever produced and is one of the most sought after rarities by me and other muse fans alike. It would be silly not to vote for this one

3.) Hyper Music- This beast is a personal favourite of mine and I believe the post 2011 version of the song is the best form of the song. It's a killer and its also crazy.

4.) Showbiz- This song is so powerful and just *inaudible noises* i cant describe it! The live version of this song from 2006 is incredible and I would die to hear what Matt's 2017 chest voice can do for this song! I have high hopes for this song to be played

5.) Futurism- This song is is so rare! Only been played 4/5 times live- would be silly not to vote for it

6.) Eternally Missed- The bass on this song is amazing and I would be intrigued as to what a 2017 eternally missed would sound like, I think Chris's backing vocals would make it incredible to hear live

7.) Easily- Hoping to hear the debut of this beauty! Cmon Matt stick to your word!

8.) Assassin- An absolute beast and I would like to be involved in some heavy headbanging!

9.) Glorious- Hoping Dom can get revenge on Matt and be able to play this song live!

Now for the 10th spot im split, i dont really know what to put... seeming as im going to the gig I'll give you guys a chance to suggest a song for me to vote for!

Just give me a reason why I should vote for it.

This is what the 10 voted songs will be:

Muscle Museum

Bliss

New Born

Dead Star

Citizen Erased

Fury

Apocalypse Please

B&H

Assassin

Reapers

Yeah this is exactly my fear. One song on this list I haven't heard.

All great songs but all of these have a high prob of getting voted on and pushing more worthy songs off the list.

This is my top 10 right now:

1. Showbiz

2. Sing for Absolution

3. Micro Cuts

4. Glorious

5. Invincible

6. Muscle Museum

7. City of Delusion

8. In Your World

9. MK Ultra

10.....(open). I was going to say Fury but I've heard it (once) and wanted to vote for all songs I haven't heard live. I actually am not a big fan of Easily, so maybe Eternally Missed here?

1. Showbiz

2. Sing for Absolution

3. Micro Cuts

4. Glorious

5. Invincible

6. Muscle Museum

7. City of Delusion

8. In Your World

9. MK Ultra

10.....(open). I was going to say Fury but I've heard it (once) and wanted to vote for all songs I haven't heard live. I actually am not a big fan of Easily, so maybe Eternally Missed here?

Eternally Missed would be a good shout. I'm liking your choice for In Your World, that's pretty high on my list too.

Also, I have a quick question. Where's the best place to go for a quick pint or two before the gig? My pal and I will get to London, check in at the hotel and then make our way to the venue as soon as we can.

1. Showbiz

2. Sing for Absolution

3. Micro Cuts

4. Glorious

5. Invincible

6. Muscle Museum

7. City of Delusion

8. In Your World

9. MK Ultra

I reckon Spiral Static :stongue:

Eternally Missed would be a good shout. I'm liking your choice for In Your World, that's pretty high on my list too.

Also, I have a quick question. Where's the best place to go for a quick pint or two before the gig? My pal and I will get to London, check in at the hotel and then make our way to the venue as soon as we can.

I enjoy the BrewDog, just across the road from the venue. I'll likely be there for a couple beforehand :-)

Okay after much thought, here's my ten songs. Maybe fit Endlessly in there instead of Exo III, purely because it'd probably be a wasted vote.

Recess

Easily

Hyper Chondriac Music

Glorious

Showbiz

Muscle museum

Exogenesis part III

Uno

The small print

Assassin

I was pretty underwhelmed when I heard Fury tbh :$

My current list is:

City of Delusion

Muscle Museum

Uno

Showbiz

Eternally Missed

Map of Your Head

Assassin

HTAILY

In Your World

Still deciding on a final one. Pink Ego Box or Jimmy Kane would be pretty funny to hear, but highly unlikely I think, so don't want to waste a vote (although feeling the same about MOYH and HTAILY).

Or how about Vote This & I'll love You

So nobody else is going for Spiral Static then?

I am :) Don't care if it's a wasted vote, I'm trying for it anyway. I like it too much not to try :$

Hesitant with TSP now as Matt said he thinks it's shit on the radio show.

But Chris and Dom both really like it. Matt wanted Fury instead of TSP on the main tracklist of Absolution but was outvoted, which is why it ended up as the Japan bonus track.