So if there is several entrance, how can I enter with my friend ? I Have one Standing Ticket and one Level 3...

Did you buy them both on the same card? I'm not sure how the card machines work when you have two separate orders on the same card, if it prints both out at the same time or they need to scan it twice. You are best off contacting ticketmaster to find out.

Ok thanks you, gonna try to contact TM and hope :LOL:

If you're lucky, they might get back to you the day before the gig :LOL:

This is purely speculation, but I'd imagine you'd have to queue with your plus 1 with their ticket, speak to security and get them in, then go join the queue for your ticket.

If you're lucky, they might get back to you the day before the gig :LOL:

This is purely speculation, but I'd imagine you'd have to queue with your plus 1 with their ticket, speak to security and get them in, then go join the queue for your ticket.

Think i'm lucky, they just answered :D

"Hello,

I would suggest queuing together and then letting security admit you to your different levels.

Regards,

Dan"

Tbh i asked directly to the Sheperd Bush Empire, must admit they're quite fast !

If I can't swap then do y'all reckon it'd be possible to wait and see if another stalls ticket pops up closer to the date, grab that and then cancel/refund my original one?

I asked Ticketmaster this exact question last week. Response

"We would not suggest booking again until the first has been cancelled."

They were extremely unclear as to why, though.

So, if the voting "doesn't work," in other words, the top 10 isn't as loaded with rarities as we hoped, what are the chances the band recognizes this and plays a great setlist anyway?

I've spent way too much time thinking about this and I just worry about the amount of people going to this gig that just aren't going to give a lot of thought to their vote. People somewhere between casual fan and hardcore fan. As an example, I like the Killers, I've seen them 4 times. If they played a gig like this within reasonable travel distance, I would definitely try to go, just because it's a small venue. I have all their albums but I don't know their B-sides. I don't know which songs are "super rare" that have a chance of being played. When I voted, I probably would just vote for what I wanted to hear. Of course, thinking through this now, and viewing it from a hardcore-fan perspective, I would just abstain from voting in that situation.

How many people are going to do that, though? I mean, what percentage of people at this gig are hardcores? Is it bad to hope that the voting process is complicated and turns off people that don't care enough to put in the effort?

Anyway, that was a lot of rambling just to say that I hope that if the results are shit, the band decides to just give us a zepp-like setlist anyway because they know that's what we want.

"Hello,

I would suggest queuing together and then letting security admit you to your different levels.

Regards,

Dan"

Tbh i asked directly to the Sheperd Bush Empire, must admit they're quite fast !

With odds like that, you're best buying yourself a lottery ticket :LOL: great stuff!

I mean, what percentage of people at this gig are hardcores?

Well, 40% went in the .mu presale. There'll definitely be some rare goodies that'll be pretty universal/extremely common among that % - Bliss, Dead Star, CE, Muscle Museum, Showbiz, maybe even Assassin. Then another 40% went in the R+L presale which, tmk, no one actually got emails for so the majority of people with the link were desparate hardcores who missed out. There'll have been at least some hardcores in the general sale as well (moi :awesome:).

You're probs looking at around 40-50% hardcores at least imo. Even then, that'll be a lot of concentrated votes for the big names. More casual buyers' votes would be more likely to be scattered, I'd think.

I asked Ticketmaster this exact question last week. Response

"We would not suggest booking again until the first has been cancelled."

They were extremely unclear as to why, though.

Hm, wonder if it's in case they accidentally end up cancelling the wrong ticket or even both. Only other thing I could think is that it might confuse the card readers on the day?

Might end up risking it anyway tbh, even if it means me paying for 2 tickets.

"Hello,

Regards,

Dan"

Does that defo answer the question about swapping standing with seating or bringing a +1 with only one of the tickets for stalls? Can't tell if they're including stalls when they say 'different levels'. Obvs if two people are both going seated but just on different levels then that wouldn't be much of a problem 'cos they're both meant to be in the same queue anyway.

Well, 40% went in the .mu presale. There'll definitely be some rare goodies that'll be pretty universal/extremely common among that % - Bliss, Dead Star, CE, Muscle Museum, Showbiz, maybe even Assassin. Then another 40% went in the R+L presale which, tmk, no one actually got emails for so the majority of people with the link were desparate hardcores who missed out. There'll have been at least some hardcores in the general sale as well (moi :awesome:).

You're probs looking at around 40-50% hardcores at least imo. Even then, that'll be a lot of concentrated votes for the big names. More casual buyers' votes would be more likely to be scattered, I'd think.

Hm, wonder if it's in case they accidentally end up cancelling the wrong ticket or even both. Only other thing I could think is that it might confuse the card readers on the day?

Might end up risking it anyway tbh, even if it means me paying for 2 tickets.

In fairness, what're the chances casuals would give this the same seriousness as us? I mean for other bands I've gotten tickets for that I'm not a hardcore fan of I don't think I've ever been online to get tickets the second they go on sale. Usually I'd try later on in the day, or maybe wait a few weeks.

I did a bit of looking around and couldn't find any posts anywhere along the lines of "omg i got tickets for the muse pop concert! can't wait to see #madness #digdown"

Yeah those were the two possible conclusions I came to as well.

Edit: Okay maybe there's some semi-casuals going.

"Anyone going to this Muse @ Shepherds Bush concert, don't forget to request Map OTP, Survival, Do We Need This? and The Groove. Cheers."

Also people complaining that 80% of tickets allegedly being sold in the presale isn't fair.

l.

Edited by ryanp16

As has been said earlier, I think a lot depends on the implementation of the vote, e.g. will +1s get to vote.

I love the idea of 40%+ of the audience being hardcore, but I think it's unlikely given +1s. If 60% of the vote is from casuals, we'd be lucky to get many B sides represented at all.

The likes of Bliss and CE are well-loved by everyone, so I'd expect to see them in the final tally, even if they're low in the current fan polls.

I love the idea of 40%+ of the audience being hardcore, but I think it's unlikely given +1s. If 60% of the vote is from casuals, we'd be lucky to get many B sides represented at all.
That's not what he said though :p

It would be cool to see the list percentage like the Metallica one that was posted, that would also mean tactically you could vote if it wasn't rarity filled but a few were nearly on it. But then it would spoil the suspense and surprise which would be a shame...

With odds like that, you're best buying yourself a lottery ticket :LOL: great stuff!

I won the lottery ticket last Wednesday on TM, that's already decent :D

@Jobby : in my case, I've got one Standing and one LVL3, and I don't want to make the queue for my mate in LVL3, and then come back for the standing, that's would be pretty annoying :/

In case of a Swap ticket, I can't really tell if it's possible, otherwise I would also swap my mate's LVL3 for a second standing.

Anyway, I think I've got my song list :

- Madness

- Dig Down

- Guiding...

Ok, isn't funny :rolleyes:

- Showbiz

- Fury

- Glorious

- Eternally Missed

- Futurism

- The Groove

- Falling Away With You