Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

Ah good. Doesn't look like they have a breakfast menu tho :$

No of course not. It's not time for nando's until after breakfast, which is why you go to spoons and order a traditional breakfast plate.

Since Jaicen has sold his amp, I would imagine they're going to open a nando's here soon.

I'd say you're on the money too.

I haven't orders mine, as the wife will be getting it for me as a Christmas present. Good, as won't be tempted to peek. Still don't know what's on December 2016. I am strong.

A lot stronger than I was. :facepalm: Have you at least looked at the back cover?

Thanks man, thought there was a little to much chrome and wasn't keen on the fuzz factory but thought fuck it I might use it for feedback etc.

Anyone good with photo shop to see what its gonna look like with custom aluminium control knobs, machine ends and x-nickel gotoh 510 bridge?

Wasn't sure if black hardware would look better

Thanks man, thought there was a little to much chrome and wasn't keen on the fuzz factory but thought fuck it I might use it for feedback etc.

Anyone good with photo shop to see what its gonna look like with custom aluminium control knobs, machine ends and x-nickel gotoh 510 bridge?

Wasn't sure if black hardware would look better

Go with black. I have an older MA with the pick guard and black hardware. Looks great I think.

Just to give you an idea of the black against copper, here it is:

12513530_420493964824966_3284576620695205873_o.jpg

I missed one detail on my stealth order and finally got it squared away.

FYI this is just the standard Gotoh neck plate and screws, easy swap.

Never mind the spec of dust.

#Nice

Oh and I wouldn't go with black chrome hardware on copper. Maybe if it was the xenokroma finish, but not the copper version.

I put these on the guitar above. I think they're exclusive to the canadian gotoh dealer though, so I don't know how easily Mansons can get them

14102423_10154287021950944_3326442910222286460_n.jpg?oh=89d74bdf073f28e04612eca1c94dfd45&oe=588B355F

I feel I've nothing left to offer this board now that I no longer need to talk up Irn Bru.

Don't worry, just the fact that you posted is good enough.

You'd think that Bs would be in here hyping up his new custom build like he did last time. But maybe that was a lesson learned after this:

Guitar is basically finished. Bridge doesn't work.

FUCK!

Also, speaking of christmas... I finally got rid of that OC-3 I've had for months. Someone's been naughty it seems.