Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

You know what else is #soon?

@jbias12 picks up his 007 MA custom this weekend. Exciting times.

Truuuuuuuue!

Sad news though, I won't be able to visit the new Works this time. I'll just meet them at the guitar shop instead. Apparently it isn't very close like the old Works. So for time constraints I'll just meet them there, but I will be going back sometime hopefully #soon.

Truuuuuuuue!

Sad news though, I won't be able to visit the new Works this time. I'll just meet them at the guitar shop instead. Apparently it isn't very close like the old Works. So for time constraints I'll just meet them there, but I will be going back sometime hopefully #soon.

That is sad news. I was looking forward to the live feed like you did with the last guitar show.

And nah, not a 2 minute walk anymore. I'll definitely be visiting both next time though. 20 miles or whatever isn't really a big deal to me (given what traveling in the US is like.)

Looking forward to hearing what you think of it anyway.

Don't worry, just the fact that you posted is good enough.

You'd think that Bs would be in here hyping up his new custom build like he did last time. But maybe that was a lesson learned after this:

Also, speaking of christmas... I finally got rid of that OC-3 I've had for months. Someone's been naughty it seems.

Yes I definitely think a more stealthy approach would be beneficial :LOL:

Aw man, I've still got mine. Not tried to sell it since someone asked for a refund because the washers on the input jacks were loose.

Useless rock.

You'd think that Bs would be in here hyping up his new custom build like he did last time.

Absolutely nothing has happened since I ordered it, whenever that was...June, wasn't it? I've been pretending it doesn't exist since then so I don't have to wait as long. I'm assuming they'll be super busy until after Christmas anyway, so I'll just e-mail them in January and ask when we're getting started. That's it really. Nothing to talk about this time, haha!

Yes I definitely think a more stealthy approach would be beneficial :LOL:

Aw man, I've still got mine. Not tried to sell it since someone asked for a refund because the washers on the input jacks were loose.

Useless rock.

Macaroon and Bs posted one after another. Is it Christmas already?

And did that really happen? I don't think they're using it correctly if they're plugging a guitar into it...

Absolutely nothing has happened since I ordered it, whenever that was...June, wasn't it? I've been pretending it doesn't exist since then so I don't have to wait as long. I'm assuming they'll be super busy until after Christmas anyway, so I'll just e-mail them in January and ask when we're getting started. That's it really. Nothing to talk about this time, haha!

This shouldn't make sense, but it really does. And it works too.

Useless rock.

And did that really happen? I don't think they're using it correctly if they're plugging a guitar into it...

Waiting for the day when OC-3s are super rare and desirable so mine will be worth a fortune... this may take a while.

Or some poor, unsuspecting K&T person could end up with one if we do secret santa :LOL:

Macaroon and Bs posted one after another. Is it Christmas already?

And did that really happen? I don't think they're using it correctly if they're plugging a guitar into it....

No we're just the same person :ninja:

Genuinely happened. Claimed that the signal was weak as a result. eBay accepted the return before I had the chance to call him a moron.

No we're just the same person :ninja:

Genuinely happened. Claimed that the signal was weak as a result. eBay accepted the return before I had the chance to call him a moron.

Like how musecasters and rust_relic are the same person?

We actually thought they were two different people until one posted a picture and the other one's guitars were in the background. #awkward

It's not actually too late for K&T secret santa. Only thing is that it's not secret as I'll be the only one who doesn't send an OC-3.

Oaft, that looks amazing/horrible at the same time :awesome:

How does the PF-1 sound compared to an MBK-2?

My favourite pickup ever. There are things I didn't like about the MBK-2 in certain guitars, but the PF-1 is incredible.

So I guess MB does get his guitars first. Soon though...

13509030_10154119403810944_5895135185686357240_n.jpg?oh=545ccce23c227b2e43dc26fd3437e98c&oe=58C3DCF8

My favourite pickup ever. There are things I didn't like about the MBK-2 in certain guitars, but the PF-1 is incredible.

So I guess MB does get his guitars first. Soon though...

13509030_10154119403810944_5895135185686357240_n.jpg?oh=545ccce23c227b2e43dc26fd3437e98c&oe=58C3DCF8

Nice! How different is the PF-1 from the MBK-2? I thought Glastonbury's Psycho sounded really different - must've been the pickup. It's the same secret pickup in your sandblasted tele right?

New strap for james06?

Edit: does it sound like a PAF, or is that just the name of it? Quite a clever name actually.

New strap for DRONE: 90

13567316_10153653868847091_807246204739341088_n.jpg?oh=1c806b2fa6172d1c853de40366b39c98&oe=58B3F3AD

And I'm not sure how to describe it really. It definitely seems lower output than the MBK-2, but is pretty loud and full sounding at the same time.

Nice! How different is the PF-1 from the MBK-2? I thought Glastonbury's Psycho sounded really different - must've been the pickup. It's the same secret pickup in your sandblasted tele right?

See above. And maybe that's because he was using the diezel heads for that gig instead of the #kempers