Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

Oh god, this bothers me so much :facepalm: That and the fact that this guy has been trying to sell an MB-1 replica on instagram despite being a Manson dealer :facepalm:

He could learn a thing or two from musecasters. #NotForSale

:chuckle:

It's Josh Homme. They posted a picture of a motor ave bel aire the other day, so it must be him. It's true because I heard rumors.

I wonder if he has any other ones. The only one I've actually seen him play was returned as far as I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21hN14m3jG4

The other, other MB?

No, it can only be one person.

If you consider the fact that MB and MB have the same initials, and that MB doesn't actually exist, because he's @musecasters' imaginary twin...then Matt Bellamy doesn't exist either, so the special guest has to be @musecasters.

No, it can only be one person.

If you consider the fact that MB and MB have the same initials, and that MB doesn't actually exist, because he's @musecasters' imaginary twin...then Matt Bellamy doesn't exist either, so the special guest has to be @musecasters.

available for signings at $20 a pop

Coincidentally, the first thing I see on my news feed this morning is a picture of MB with a fan in London. So no, he wasn't.

Not sure about Matt Bellamy though.

:LOL:

Matt Bellamy's in Devon ain't he?

So the one Tim's holding has a black xy?

Does kinda look grey actually when I look at it now.

Anyone on here know the wait time for a custom Manson? I've emailed butof course gotta wait for a reply

A lot depends on the specs of your build. Mine took a couple days more than a year, but it was spec'd out with a MIDI strip, FF, Wah Probe, Sustainiac, etc...

Sorry James90, no LEDs :(