Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

That last pic looks proper wonky, I guess it's perspective as assume it wil have the M1D1 shape?

Maybe you should ask Joe Bonamassa, he seems to know where all the bodies are buried so to speak.

Yeah, that LP is probably not the only one he's keeping secret. He probably knew where Jimmy Page's LP custom was all along.

And I don't know. It's similar to the M1D1 I guess, but I imagine a bit shorter because it doesn't have the X-Y

That is outstanding. How does the sustainiac work there? Does it like the fuzz factory ?

The Sustainiac works great, but only with the bridge pickup. It doesn't play friendly with the FF nor the neck pickup due to the way it has to be wired for both to exist.

Hmm... :ninja:

I did on Instagram. If you have IG, I'm jbias12 on there too. Otherwise see attached...

What are you thinking?

And yours is #65 then? I wonder how many were completed since mine. There's a difference of seven, but maybe they're not numbered in the order that they're completed in.

Yes, we need to get Jaicen on there... Even if we're not seeing new builds from @musecasters :supersad:

I love the holo-sparkle. So pretty. i don't have Instagram, not actually sure what it is.

Do you not want to post pictures of your workshop? I'm sure you have some projects going, whether they're dodgy fuzz factory clones or something else.

If you do it right, it's pretty much guitar p0rn with the occasional nando's photo.

Almost. Don't forget the Irn Bru.

You all will have to wait until next summer for the next Nando's photo. Unless I decide to do a #tbt picture, but that would be no fun. Especially for me.

Do you not want to post pictures of your workshop? I'm sure you have some projects going, whether they're dodgy fuzz factory clones or something else.

Almost. Don't forget the Irn Bru.

You all will have to wait until next summer for the next Nando's photo. Unless I decide to do a #tbt picture, but that would be no fun. Especially for me.

Oh right, I could but who actually wants to see them? There's nothing dodgy about my Fuzz Factor E's.. It's all top secret anyway.

I'm still a Nando's virgin too. Almost went last month as there's one at Meadowhall now, but bottled it at the last minute. Story of my life eh?

Oh right, I could but who actually wants to see them? There's nothing dodgy about my Fuzz Factor E's.. It's all top secret anyway.

I'm still a Nando's virgin too. Almost went last month as there's one at Meadowhall now, but bottled it at the last minute. Story of my life eh?

Me :( And that's just plain clever.

It could be worse. You could've had the opportunity to try your very first nando's in 2013, but you forget and have to wait another two years.

I'll never forget that moment... made sure I tagged @dickmovedom in the picture right before I took my first bite.

10355479_10153301234590944_1176926122698799357_o.jpg

And the following day I went back to construct my very first DomBow™ (I might or might not have had the directions pulled up on my iPhone 5)

I remember the DomBow, halcyon days.

I'm on instagram. Ish. Pics may follow.

I had nando's this year as well, remember? no DomBow from what I recall though... it was sort of awkward bringing all of the different sauces to the table when you only have two or three dishes and are eating alone!

I did convert the person I was with though. Convinced him to go to nando's as soon as we arrived at the hotel (after a somewhat lengthy bit of traveling) and he seemed quite impressed. Maybe I can do the same for you, Jaicen.

And link me up. :nerd:

Edit:

Fucks sake. I forgot about those things I need to send, as my iPhone just reminded me. I'll get to it before breakfast tomorrow. How's that?

I had nando's this year as well, remember? no DomBow from what I recall though... it was sort of awkward bringing all of the different sauces to the table when you only have two or three dishes and are eating alone!

You have to walk in with no fear. Own the restaurant. When you sit down an employee will ask you "Have you been to Nandos before?" at which point you whip out your loyalty card, smack them round the head and go to collect your 7 bottles of sauce (8 if you want the salad dressing), place them on the table in heat (and also colour) order before going to order your meal without even looking at the menu because you know exactly what the fuck you want.

You have to walk in with no fear. Own the restaurant. When you sit down an employee will ask you "Have you been to Nandos before?" at which point you whip out your loyalty card, smack them round the head and go to collect your 7 bottles of sauce (8 if you want the salad dressing), place them on the table in heat (and also colour) order before going to order your meal without even looking at the menu because you know exactly what the fuck you want.

I tried to get a loyalty card, but being a foreigner, it was not meant to be.

So, you go to Nando's a lot then...

He probably has one of those Nando's black cards.

So, you go to Nando's a lot then...

I actually went for the first time the other week in over a year

I tried to get a loyalty card, but being a foreigner, it was not meant to be.

He probably has one of those Nando's black cards.

The first rule about Nando's black card club is that you don't talk about Nando's black card club

I have a rewards card that gives me a free meal every 5 visits. I should go more often tbh.

I think so too.

I actually went for the first time the other week in over a year

How cheeky was it?

I know that feel, even though you sold your soul to mcdonalds. Worst thing is going back after a year, wanting to order the dish in the picture posted earlier, and ending up with something completely different despite looking at the menu.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I don't think ordering the wrong dish unintentionally is being cheeky. Maybe if it was intentional.