Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

Possibly the most stupid thing I've said on here, but what are the Shure things behind the heads?

These DR-1s are sexy.

http://www.shure.com/americas/products/accessories/wireless-systems/wireless-systems-antennas/ua874-active-directional-antenna

Possibly the most stupid thing I've said on here, but what are the Shure things behind the heads?

These DR-1s are sexy.

Don't worry, I had no clue what those things were either.

They really do... Sad.

Almost makes you want one. Almost.

Almost? I'd sacrifice livestock for one. That's not the problem :LOL:

They're green and everything :'(

I see. I thought you'd prefer something more... vile?

There was a guitar similar to vile that is/was up for sale from some other dealer. It was 3 grand or something like that.

I have a feeling you're to blame for that. After all, you did get the last one.

I see. I thought you'd prefer something more... vile?

There was a guitar similar to vile that is/was up for sale from some other dealer. It was 3 grand or something like that.

I have a feeling you're to blame for that. After all, you did get the last one.

Really? Have you got a link? I need a vile monopoly..

3 grand? Don't give me any ideas :LOL:

Really? Have you got a link? I need a vile monopoly..

3 grand? Don't give me any ideas :LOL:

Posted above, but I wouldn't get any ideas anyway. They still haven't sold it at that price.

And that would be better than my MoC escapee monopoly.... well, it's not quite a monopoly as there's still at least one that I haven't captured.

It really is time you just ponied up the 8000 euros and a sock you know.

I... I know.

Not sure if the guitar is actually still up for sale, but I'm sure he'd accept that filthy sock as a trade, even without the 8000 euros inside.

It's ok for the time being. That mirror was a bit confused looking with the control/circuit setup it had, and the only other one (which disappeared in 2006 anyway) isn't all that different from the cracked mirror I already have.

Yes. I'll keep telling myself that...

Posted above, but I wouldn't get any ideas anyway. They still haven't sold it at that price.

And that would be better than my MoC escapee monopoly.... well, it's not quite a monopoly as there's still at least one that I haven't captured.

They've done well to hide the true vile-ness of the mirror pickguard in those pictures, actually..

Perpetual satisfaction is only a sock away James.

I've had the MA-007 for one week on the day and I'm contemplating the DR-ONE. I feel like I'd be too tempted to have it refinished once I received it though. :unsure:

Only if you refinish it in holosparkle.

450px-Holoflake_1.jpeg

They've done well to hide the true vile-ness of the mirror pickguard in those pictures, actually..

Perpetual satisfaction is only a sock away James.

It needs to be black mirror.

It's perpetual until I realize that one is still missing... unless MB bought it when he bought the M1D1, which I suppose is possible, as they were made at the same time.

12994442_10153956170540944_9108255447796928857_n.jpg?oh=65235c24f1acd8f73d98e828e086e542&oe=58F6C661

12990900_10153956170755944_9130372541482907302_n.jpg?oh=d124a2563c496a0922043099ba9e0079&oe=58BBBE99

That last pic looks proper wonky, I guess it's perspective as assume it wil have the M1D1 shape?

Maybe you should ask Joe Bonamassa, he seems to know where all the bodies are buried so to speak.

Edit: Jbias, did you post pics of your MA007?

Edited by Jaicen