I don't think Foals likes Muse very much :LOL:

You're right,

They mention Muse just a bit in the video, you can feel it:

http://www.nme.com/blogs/festivals-blog/foals-at-glastonbury-2016?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Plus I used to know Edwin (the synth player) and I asked him whether they like Muse, he said: "I mean... We respect them and all, but we don't really listen to their music."

Huh... Is that real? I wonder who would've sang it if they'd played it. So Matt's remark about a guest singer might've been an actual thing...

I would've loved to see it! AC/DC is another one of my favourite bands and lets be real, it couldn't have been any worse than Asshole Rose is doing right now with AC/DC. He's butchering it.

The Globalist was always seriously underrated. It was absolutely stunning live both times that I saw it, both performance and visuals, and it was clear that Matt puts a ton of love into the song.

Not surprised at all to hear it was his favorite to play.

I also thought it was really cool that they brought as much of the full gig experience to Glasto as possible.

I wonder, is ok to post download links here?

I imagine placing it in the bootlegs section would make it easier for people to find. Also depends upon if the site you are linking to is ok, but I am sure I am telling you how to suck eggs, you probably know more than I do.

You can get download managers where you copy and paste the URLs and it does pretty much everything but I've never been a fan of "RapidShare piracy". To be honest I didn't even know that scene still existed (used to do it a ton back in 04/05). Would much rather just torrent since you don't have to deal with download limitations and all that nonsense.

You're right,

They mention Muse just a bit in the video, you can feel it:

http://www.nme.com/blogs/festivals-blog/foals-at-glastonbury-2016?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Plus I used to know Edwin (the synth player) and I asked him whether they like Muse, he said: "I mean... We respect them and all, but we don't really listen to their music."

Wow, they really don't like both Muse and Coldplay :LOL:

I really don't get what you guys are on about with Foals. Sound good live, the guy can sing and they can play their instruments, but what does that matter if their music is boring? I'd be fine sitting through their set but I certainly wouldn't make my way to that side of the festival if they were headlining a stage that night.