Well Matt has been using this specific stratocaster for Agitated, Hyper Music and The Groove on the Psycho Tour too if I remember correctly.

Also, assuming Chris is playing chords with his PRS for the first part of the song (while Matt is playing the sliding part), who else is playing the bass? In the mix i can clearly hear basses. Is it Morgan with his synth or is it another backing track?

Well Matt has been using this specific stratocaster for Agitated, Hyper Music and The Groove on the Psycho Tour too if I remember correctly.

Also, assuming Chris is playing chords with his PRS for the first part of the song (while Matt is playing the sliding part), who else is playing the bass? In the mix i can clearly hear basses. Is it Morgan with his synth or is it another backing track?

Are we certain Morgan isn't playing bass?

Also speedy, not very unpopular. If you look back a bit, you'll find that most people praised it.

Yeah, but how does he play the low A notes in the hard rock section of The Globalist with it? You can clearly hear that it's tuned up to standard tuning for the chords he's playing in the first part.

What do we know about the Eiffel show?

That I'm here :cool:

Lady who runs the hotel I'm at said something about the tower being closed today because of a strike or sutin. Nearly shit myself until I realised she probs meant the actual tower and not the fanpark/venue.

Unpopular opinion: I actually really loved Muse's set at Glastonbury.

Me too. I watched the whole thing live and loved every second. Thought it was flawless although i do think the stage set up was better in the round. A shame they weren't allowed the drones for it.

I hope they stream the Eiffel tower show. :rolleyes:

Lady who runs the hotel I'm at said something about the tower being closed today because of a strike or sutin. Nearly shit myself until I realised she probs meant the actual tower and not the fanpark/venue.

Hope for your sake the set is good but I'm predicting it to be rather abysmal.

:shifty:. BHaR in full confirmed.

On a more serious note, have fun! Must be cool going to a gig being pretty much clueless on what's to come (unless it ends up being bad).

I haven't got round to watching the Glasto gig yet, as I wasn't around all weekend, but the setlist looked alright, loving the triple Abso section.

The Strat will be tuned AADGBe, with the low A being an octave down, how he recorded Citizen Erased

Nup. Plays it in standard and just puts the Drop Tune side of the Whammy on for the big riff part. Can see him playing the A string in a number of videos

Hope for your sake the set is good but I'm predicting it to be rather abysmal.

:shifty:. BHaR in full confirmed.

On a more serious note, have fun! Must be cool going to a gig being pretty much clueless on what's to come (unless it ends up being bad).

:love:

Yeeeah I'm not expecting much, all I'm really hoping for is Defector tbh. If we get that, I'll be chuffed no matter what. In the mood for Bliss and/or Map as well though. If none of those happen and the set is absolute guff...well, at least I'll have gotten a mini-holiday out of it :chuckle:

Pumped for another underwhelming setlist tonight

oi

positivity or i'll av yer

oi

positivity or i'll av yer

Lol, I'm sure I'm mostly alone in this but I would've been fine with a little more of a poppier glasto set, like To me IS + Handler didn't need to be played at that gig, I would've been fine with like Panic station or some more T2L just because they didn't play glasto for that album. I'm just tired of hearing OMG Coldplay blew them out of the water they're so much better :rolleyes:

Lol, I'm sure I'm mostly alone in this but I would've been fine with a little more of a poppier glasto set, like To me IS + Handler didn't need to be played at that gig, I would've been fine with like Panic station or some more T2L just because they didn't play glasto for that album. I'm just tired of hearing OMG Coldplay blew them out of the water they're so much better :rolleyes:
Panic Station isn't really a hit though so I doubt it would have made a difference.

Panic Station isn't really a hit though so I doubt it would have made a difference.

Yeah it probably would've got the same lackluster reaction as most of the songs lol, maybe I just mean the set could've used a couple more lively songs. New born and Bliss would've helped lol