I'm not going?

I know YOU'RE not going. I just think it's funny all the people who hope to hear one or two of their faves in the set and if they don't happen that makes it a bad set. We can all pretty much predict the setlist now for each night, they always end on Knights. Maybe have a break if you're feeling jaded (perhaps as you are? I don't know. Maybe you have other reasons for not going.) I think this will be an amazing gig in one of the best capital cities in the world and at a memorable location. I don't know how anyone could be disappointed. But that's just my opinion.

Hope for your sake the set is good but I'm predicting it to be rather abysmal.

If you already had low expectations why would you go?

I know YOU'RE not going. I just think it's funny all the people who hope to hear one or two of their faves in the set and if they don't happen that makes it a bad set. We can all pretty much predict the setlist now for each night, they always end on Knights. Maybe have a break if you're feeling jaded (perhaps as you are? I don't know. Maybe you have other reasons for not going.) I think this will be an amazing gig in one of the best capital cities in the world and at a memorable location. I don't know how anyone could be disappointed. But that's just my opinion.
I am confused.

Don't get me wrong, I love the album as a whole, but Drill is still beyond cringe, imo, even if it does get the crowd going.

I felt oddly embarrassed when I was there live. :chuckle:

I prefer when they use something epic or with a little more seriousness to it.

And not set the tone of the whole gig as something cheesy.

Don't get me wrong, I love the album as a whole, but Drill is still beyond cringe, imo, even if it does get the crowd going.

I felt oddly embarrassed when I was there live. :chuckle:

Oh no wait I misunderstood - I hate it in the song; I won't put it on the jukebox because of it when I go out, it's just so weird