I know I heard about a fan asking for Showbiz, and Matt saying he didn't really care for playing that one anymore. It was around the TR era, or slightly before.

Wish I knew more about it, but it's not something that would still be out there, really.

Originally he was meant to have 01 and 02, then 00 showed up. Not sure if he has 03.

There's pics of him with 03 at the Eiffel Tower gig.

I never really considered a BHAR anniversary show or special set because of how quiet they were compared to when they played OoS. Its a shame but they didn't do Absolution either, so it was probably never considered. Didn't someone ask Glenn Rowe about them playing BHAR at Glastonbury and his response was like "Lol no"

Any videos of Jimmy jam?

Not from me unfortunately, wasn't expecting it and had to conserve phone battery so could only film a wee bit of PIB :( It was just before TIRO though, if you wanna try looking through some vids.

Jobby jam :awesome:

:love:

I feel like I need to write my own jam and name it that now.

Guess it's time for me to pack away any real hopes for a BHaR anniversary set huh

:(

T'was always gonna be too good to be true, we can't be living in a world where Origin and Black Holes get anniversary gigs. I've literally dreamt about it a few times though so it is a bit heartbreaking finally seeing probs the only year that it could ever happen go by. Ah well, if I ever win the lottery, the first thing I'm doing is hiring/bribing Muse for a Black Holes gig.

Originally he was meant to have 01 and 02, then 00 showed up. Not sure if he has 03.

Pretty sure the one he used last night was 03. I haven't been paying attention to these new drone guitars though, fugly imo.

Didn't someone ask Glenn Rowe about them playing BHAR at Glastonbury and his response was like "Lol no"

moi and oui

Pretty much this. Maybe they were planning something but decided to go in another direction? This was dating all the way back to December of 2015.

Maybe they're at the point where they consider fireworks "special."

I still seriously feel weird about those green Drones guitars because it showed up at the end of the only tour it makes sense using it at, and Manson's is advertising the heck out of them using pics of Matt with them, now.

I presume they did not sell well.

Maybe they're at the point where they consider fireworks "special."

I still seriously feel weird about those green Drones guitars because it showed up at the end of the only tour it makes sense using it at, and Manson's is advertising the heck out of them using pics of Matt with them, now.

I presume they did not sell well.

You're right just saw a pictures of 03.

Before he started using them I heard of the K&T board that they only had 2 left of the original 99 or something.

You're right just saw a pictures of 03.

Before he started using them I heard of the K&T board that they only had 2 left of the original 99 or something.

Seems really weird they'd still be putting up advertising for them if there were only a couple left, but who knows.

Putting up a picture of Matt holding the Drone 00 concurrent with the first night he used it felt a little cringe.

This whole thing is getting a tad too commercial.

And for the price, I would have bought one of those guitars in a heartbeat... if it wasn't an annoying gimmick that will have no meaning after this tour is over. :(

And one of what has to be the ugliest colors in existence.

Seems really weird they'd still be putting up advertising for them if there were only a couple left, but who knows.

Putting up a picture of Matt holding the Drone 00 concurrent with the first night he used it felt a little cringe.

This whole thing is getting a tad too commercial.

And for the price, I would have bought one of those guitars in a heartbeat... if it wasn't an annoying gimmick that will have no meaning after this tour is over. :(

And one of what has to be the ugliest colors in existence.

They're going to sell them as normal guitars after the initial 99, but they'll all be numbered 77 if I remember right.

I kind of want one, but would probably only play psycho and reapers on it :LOL:

Trying to see them play Hoodoo with Matt on guitar this time, Morgan can handle the piano and Matt can fill out the second half with some distorted guitar 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Not sure Morgan could handle the piano. Also not sure why Matt should be on guitar for that song. The previous setup worked just fine.

Glasto related: the ongoing uproar over Adele swearing is just fucking ridiculous.

"Not classy?" What a joke.

And she's absolutely right... do you think Muse got a warning or anyone batted an eye at the f-bombs Matt shoves into songs?

Considering they've got a song that's basically just swears, I'm going to go with "no"... :noey:

I don't even like her music, but good on her.

Glasto related: the ongoing uproar over Adele swearing is just fucking ridiculous.

Agree with you. I like that Adele is herself at all times. Of everything we're exposed to on TV, internet etc. a bit of swearing is the least of them.

And she's absolutely right... do you think Muse got a warning or anyone batted an eye at the f-bombs Matt shoves into songs?

Considering they've got a song that's basically just swears, I'm going to go with "no"... :noey:

I don't even like her music, but good on her.

But she's a woman so she's meant to be a simpering demure little thing grateful for all the menz who produce her records :yesey:

I just want them to play Invinicible, exo politics, city of delusion, and hoodoo again :mad: I mean why not play an anniversary gig for their best era ;)

Their best era? Well, I'd love to see them play Absolution again, too, but none of those songs are from that album. ;)

I still liked the one performance in 2006 of Sunburn where Morgan did piano and Matt played guitar. Why'd that go out of style so soon?

That was hands down my favorite live performance of that song. It blended what was great about both piano and guitar versions of the song.

I still liked the one performance in 2006 of Sunburn where Morgan did piano and Matt played guitar. Why'd that go out of style so soon?

This is still my favourite version of that song. Maybe it went out the window because a lot of people at the time were worried that Matt was no longer going to play piano.