I was honestly expecting an oldie, with it being france an' all

Maybe Bell's is still mad after prematurely bragging about how enthusiastic France was going to be around that 360 stage. :chuckle:

The lack of an oldie doesn't shock me at all... the lack of Reapers really does.

They're obviously aware how popular that song is.

Maybe Bell's is still mad after prematurely bragging about how enthusiastic France was going to be around that 360 stage. :chuckle:

The lack of an oldie doesn't shock me at all... the lack of Reapers really does.

They're obviously aware how popular that song is.

:LOL:

As soon as he started with those Plug in Baby noises we were like FUCK SAAAAKE

I always felt Space Dementia would be cool this tour if it was played Reading 2011 style. Do the outro on guitar and then bring it into a nice heavy song, like Reapers or Stockholm.

Space Dementia with Guitar Outro --> Knights of Cydonia has featured in most of my posts on "Your Perfect Muse Setlist", think it would be immense

Looks like no Map after all, but still a pretty decent set list over all.

I really do miss SS. :supersad: Always cheered me up over never hearing anything really remarkable in my sets.

Easily one of their greatest live songs ever.

This new stage has actually made me a bit sad over the fact Matt was just blowing smoke up our asses about US dates next year.

Even if I know going to a festival would be the death of me, and I wouldn't be able to see anything.

Setlist at Garorock:

1. Psycho

2. Plug In Baby

3. Bliss

4. Stockholm Syndrome

5. Isolated System

6. The Handler

7. Supermassive Black hole

8. Starlight

9. Munich Jam

10. Madness

11. Dead Inside

12. [JFK] + Interlude + Hysteria

13. Time Is Running Out

14. The Globalist

- Drones Choir -

15. Uprising

16. Mercy

17. Knights of Cydonia

Just add any good song and it would be better. That's pretty redundant. When will this "Just add one/two songs..." stuff end? I think it's time we start judging the setlists for what is actually on them (if we're gonna judge song titles on a piece of paper at all, that is)

Just add any good song and it would be better. That's pretty redundant. When will this "Just add one/two songs..." stuff end? I think it's time we start judging the setlists for what is actually on them (if we're gonna judge song titles on a piece of paper at all, that is)

Agreed. The setlists are much too short - really a band with seven albums should be playing at least 25 songs a night (at least on the arena tour) - but we have to deal with what we have and judge them based on their own merits.

Also interestingly this is the only time aside from Download where Dead Inside has appeared after the jam instead of before.

A 15-song setlist (by a band with 7 albums) that includes Starlight, Madness and Mercy?

I guess most fans just lowered their standards?

Guess people are just comparing it to some the utter shit ones they've played this tour.

A 15-song setlist (by a band with 7 albums) that includes Starlight, Madness and Mercy?

Psycho, Pib, Bliss, Stockholm; Great. Then it's time to leave or risk being bored to death.

I think Muse standards are generally a bit lower than general bands of their stature at this point tbf :chuckle: That said though, I don't see the hype behind this set. Only difference between this and Glasto is Bliss for Map and Reapers and, personally, I thought that was a pretty average festival set. Not bad at all, but nowhere near 'great'.

Can't see it really improving length-wise in future anyway, what with Matt's possibly declining vocals and Dom saying he feels this tour's length was his limit, so I guess we just have to get used to it. Maybe we'll go back up to the dizzying heights of 18 when The Globalist goes away? :awesome:

Also interestingly this is the only time aside from Download where Dead Inside has appeared after the jam instead of before.

Shame, 'cause that's by far it's best position imo. It kills the energy like crazy when it's as early as 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

He said any gig longer than 90 minutes gets boring, for any band. Inclined to agree... but even a full 90 mins is still more than 15 songs right?

Not if you fill it with enough playback tracks :awesome: