2016.04.09 - Manchester Arena, Manchester, England

OriginOfGeorgia

Finally managed to persuade the husband as it's actually a Saturday night and lucked it with two seats in the lower tier about 10am. Wanted standing but I'd rather have a good view if it's 360. Arena looks amazing and not been to Manchester for anything other than football before - might see if there's a match on the Sunday I can get to as well! :LOL:

Edit: There is football but it's away to Tottenham!

Edited by HelenM

I've got tickets for this, not sure if I'm going or not, might depend on the shit-fit that gets thrown when the other half finds out, lol

I feel your pain, we're going on holiday tomorrow and I used some of our holiday savings to pay for the tickets... My plan is to pretend I'm not hungry for two weeks and tell her when we come back.

I feel your pain, we're going on holiday tomorrow and I used some of our holiday savings to pay for the tickets... My plan is to pretend I'm not hungry for two weeks and tell her when we come back.

:LOL: yeah that's a plan. I reckon my mum might sub me for mine, ahem. It's more about the time away from home/work, we're accountants and it's not the easiest time of year...

I'm so annoyed at myself, I had no clue about a verified visa password until now and its bit me on the bum.

My grandad is trying to get me tickets for me though, bless him :happy:

Oh Tom! Did you get them?

What about support acts, who would you guys love to see support them

personally, id love to see biffy clyro support them

Biffy are too big themselves for an arena support slot, I reck. I'd be happy with Marmozets again, or Royal Blood, or Pvris...

:LOL: yeah that's a plan. I reckon my mum might sub me for mine, ahem. It's more about the time away from home/work, we're accountants and it's not the easiest time of year...

Oh Tom! Did you get them?

Biffy are too big themselves for an arena support slot, I reck. I'd be happy with Marmozets again, or Royal Blood, or Pvris...

Yes, I got them by myself from Getmein for £200ish. That was the limit I set myself- I wasn't paying any more then that. It's high up, but something tells me that won't matter too much. At least I'm not in the corner though :happy:

Now I need a friend to come with me :LOL:

If Royal Blood do support Muse it will be doubly worth the money :love:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is why you couldn't get standing early entry Musers this is cidenentertainments explanation of why so many of us couldn't get a VIP Early Entry Standing package after trying to get answers from ticketmaster finally this smileys added by me....:eek:

Hi Suzanne,

The VIP program for the majority of the shows in the UK do not offer general admission floor tickets. If you click the purchase tab/sold out tab next to the show date, a white box will appear with the details for the particular show. Unfortunately we are not able to offer floor tickets with our packages for every show. I apologize for any inconvenience. The Birmingham show does offer the option between one (1) premium reserved ticket in rows 1-15 of the lower bowl or on the GA floor but it is based on availability. Once one ticket option sells out, it will automatically default to the other option.:mad:

If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out. We are happy to help as best we can.:(

Liz

How was your experience with me today?

http://www.nicereply.com/cid-entertainment/liz-c

I tried for every show what it dosent is which shows did offer the experience packages disheartening REPOST

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...