2016.04.09 - Manchester Arena, Manchester, England

OriginOfGeorgia

Hi all

Been a fan for many years but finally getting to my first gig on Saturday in sunny Manchester!!! :musesign::musesign: So excited I cannot tell you - 20 years or more since I last attended a gig of any size. Always been working or too skint to get to one before, but now my time has come.

Attending on my jack jones and standing in the pit to fully immerse myself with museness - still rocking at age 45 haha :\mm/: May even bring some fancy knickers to throw at the boys:p

Looking forward to meeting fellow Musers and totally rockin' out til my head falls off - *note to self - take a Berocca or Sanatogen before the gig :twitchy:

My hubby is 46 (47 in 2 weeks). So don't worry, there will be some of us "oldies" there is well :p I saw Muse for the first time back in 2000! We will be Standing on Saturday (seated on Friday). The Berrocca is a good tip, thanks! ;)

My hubby is 46 (47 in 2 weeks). So don't worry, there will be some of us "oldies" there is well :p I saw Muse for the first time back in 2000! We will be Standing on Saturday (seated on Friday). The Berrocca is a good tip, thanks! ;)

I'm almost 39, seated Friday and standing Saturday too (I was standing in Birmingham too).

I'm almost 39, seated Friday and standing Saturday too (I was standing in Birmingham too).

I think I might have seen you in Brum. I was on the barrier centre circle and there was a lady with blue hair quite near (just behind)....might have been you!!!!:)

Tall with a fringe? Do you have red hair?

No! Short, bobbed hair, glasses. We weren't quite centre, a bit off to the right (in the circle). There was a lady, about 1 from the barrier more to the left of us...... I remember thinking lovely hair!! Quite long?? We were on the right side of the stage as you came in through the doors (the side with the stairs). :)

No! Short, bobbed hair, glasses. We weren't quite centre, a bit off to the right (in the circle). There was a lady, about 1 from the barrier more to the left of us...... I remember thinking lovely hair!! Quite long?? We were on the right side of the stage as you came in through the doors (the side with the stairs). :)

Yep! That's me! Sent you a PM!

Anybody going seated or VIP? My mate and I are going VIP, would be awesome to meet up with some pwoper fans for a Musey natter :D We're a girl (me) and a guy coming from Sheffield - should be in Manchester around 3pm!

If anyone fancies a drink after the gig/beforehand in the VIP bit, let me know!

Twitter:

@MuseVideos

I'm honestly not that fussed about seeing TAB again, even though I haven't seen it in 6 years, but I'd take it over CE, Eurasia, Resistance or PIB any day of the week. I've missed Map a lot though so it'll almost be like seeing it for the first time again <3

I'm honestly not that fussed about seeing TAB again, even though I haven't seen it in 6 years, but I'd take it over CE, Eurasia, Resistance or PIB any day of the week. I've missed Map a lot though so it'll almost be like seeing it for the first time again <3

I know Map is some peoples favourite Muse song but I have never really got it, particularly live as it's not a screamer, you can't really dance to it and doesn't really build to much of a finish.

I know Map is some peoples favourite Muse song but I have never really got it, particularly live as it's not a screamer, you can't really dance to it and doesn't really build to much of a finish.

100 percent this for me too. Never understood it's praise but different strokes and all that

Back from a 300+ Mile round trip to Manchester and I thought the lads were pretty Epic tonight. They always put in 110% but it was particularly good quality tonight. Loved the spheres, loved the drone, loved the stage, had great seats (spent virtually the whole gig stood with no one bothered too!), loved the atmosphere and number of people singing, clapping, etc, the set list....even if there was a bit of a lull during Revolt...never seen that one live so it was a bit different for me who's seen just about everything else over the years. Had a chuckle to myself when I thought they were going to play Survival :LOL: The 'solo' with Dom and Chris was just brilliant and they got the cheer it deserved! I'd go again tomorrow but they're due a rest :p

Those of you going to the O2 are in for a real treat of a show! :cool: This gig is definitely up there with the HAARP gig as one of my favourites!

Edited by HelenM