2016.04.09 - Manchester Arena, Manchester, England

OriginOfGeorgia

Yeah it's normal, both are trustworthy sites - and ship different tickets unless it the venue have their own style (such as the O2 venues). When you buy tickets directly from the Academy's website it goes through Eventim. Edit: My ticket came through the post today and it is Eventim one, you should be fine!

Edited by Destroya

• 2 weeks later...

Hey :)

I have 2 seated tickets for Manchester 9th April and was wondering whether anyone would be interested in swapping for 2 standing tickets.

They are lower tier - Block: 121 - Row: U.

It doesn't have to be 9th April, as long as its at the MEN it's fine.

I am willing to offer £20 per ticket as well.

Where are people parking for this? Does the MEN have its ok car park or is there a multi-storey near??

There's the arena car park, and the Printworks one nearby, and the Arndale just a bit further away, plus the arena is attached to Manchester Victoria station.

There's the arena car park, and the Printworks one nearby, and the Arndale just a bit further away, plus the arena is attached to Manchester Victoria station.

Apparently the car park at the arena closes at 11pm is this true and will it be late enough or would it be best to try the other ones?

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone trying their luck at the stagedoor/-entrance? ;)

Is it publicly accessible at this venue? I always assumed once venues get to this size, it's really hard to get a glimpse of load in/load out spots. I may well try my luck at this show though.. I tried at Manchester Academy and got bored and cold... gettin too old for this shi' haha :)

So there's a fair chance that we'll get bored and cold together then? I guess the only reason I'd do it is, so that I don't have to answer myself the question "Why didn't you tryyy?" for the rest of my life. So, yeah. But I'm well aware of the fact that it's probably not worth it. :LOL:

Just looked online (keep checking for some reason) and a batch of tickets on the same side as VIP has been released. A bit pissed off as it may be a slightly better view than what I have got - at the same price! Hope I don't spend most of the time looking and Matt's and Chris' arses. :LOL:

Anyone trying their luck at the stagedoor/-entrance? ;)

Is it publicly accessible at this venue? I always assumed once venues get to this size, it's really hard to get a glimpse of load in/load out spots. I may well try my luck at this show though.. I tried at Manchester Academy and got bored and cold... gettin too old for this shi' haha :)

I'd love to, it'd give me chance to get my Black Holes vinyl signed and pop a couple of requests in for London. I think it's really unlikely though ngl.

I had an admittedly very brief look when I went to see Florence there late last year and it didn't look great. Pretty well fenced off and the tour buses seemed far away. If you're there early enough, you could maybe catch them going in? Massively doubt they'd come to the gate after the gig though.

I'm seated so, unless I hear otherwise closer to the time, I'm just gonna rock up at 8 or something :chuckle:

Haven't been to a seated gig in a while (or never been to one where I've needed to plan ahead), what time should I arrive at the venue as I shouldn't need to queue?

Wonder if it'll be a bit 'Wembley '10' with the supports being indicative of the setlist??

Ugh please no

Haven't been to a seated gig in a while (or never been to one where I've needed to plan ahead), what time should I arrive at the venue as I shouldn't need to queue?

Anytime you want really, I aim on getting there around 7:30 or 8 to skip the support.

Still feels weird that this is only a week away :chuckle:

Really looking forward to Saturday, this will be gig number 10 for me and I can't wait! I usually religiously go for standing but had to take what I could get here and went for seats to make sure I got something. The gig review for Birmingham is great but I'm worried that I'll be surrounded by people who have no idea what they're seeing or won't want to stand up and rock out :rolleyes: I don't want to piss anyone off by ruining their view but I don't want to spend my whole evening sat down either..........

Just gonna have to play it by ear I reckon! :p

Anytime you want really, I aim on getting there around 7:30 or 8 to skip the support.

Still feels weird that this is only a week away :chuckle:

Thanks Jobby :)

Really looking forward to Saturday, this will be gig number 10 for me and I can't wait! I usually religiously go for standing but had to take what I could get here and went for seats to make sure I got something. The gig review for Birmingham is great but I'm worried that I'll be surrounded by people who have no idea what they're seeing or won't want to stand up and rock out :rolleyes: I don't want to piss anyone off by ruining their view but I don't want to spend my whole evening sat down either..........

Just gonna have to play it by ear I reckon! :p

Well I'm in seats and I'm still gonna go mental. If they don't like it, then why would they pay £85 to see a rock band? Last time I was in Manchester for a Muse gig the crowd was absolutely crazy - hoping for more of the same this time.

Last time I was in Manchester for a Muse gig the crowd was absolutely crazy - hoping for more of the same this time.

Yep. Let's hope the Manchester crowds are better than the boring Brum one. Not many people around me doing much more than a bit of arm waving. I expected a Psycho surge like at the Academy last year.... Nope!

Thanks Jobby :)

Well I'm in seats and I'm still gonna go mental. If they don't like it, then why would they pay £85 to see a rock band? Last time I was in Manchester for a Muse gig the crowd was absolutely crazy - hoping for more of the same this time.

Let's hope so cos I don't plan in sitting still :LOL: 6 sleeps!! :D

Hi all

Been a fan for many years but finally getting to my first gig on Saturday in sunny Manchester!!! :musesign::musesign: So excited I cannot tell you - 20 years or more since I last attended a gig of any size. Always been working or too skint to get to one before, but now my time has come.

Attending on my jack jones and standing in the pit to fully immerse myself with museness - still rocking at age 45 haha :\mm/: May even bring some fancy knickers to throw at the boys:p

Looking forward to meeting fellow Musers and totally rockin' out til my head falls off - *note to self - take a Berocca or Sanatogen before the gig :twitchy:

10 years ago I was at my first Muse gig, in Manchester Arena and was in the Upper Tier and this Friday I'm back in the Upper Tier. Doubt I'll be going crazy as I recall having a quite scary fear of heights when stood in that tier, but feeling OK when sat, but I had an amazing time at my first Muse gig, so hopefully will again this Friday....need to find some binoculars though