2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

I just got a ticket. I have no idea what to make of this as I'm sleep-deprived and have been on a 1 hr and 20 min roller coaster ride of emotions.

I don't know what to say other than if you have the free time and mental fortitude, keep trying that BF code, because apparently there's still tickets left, although I haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail yet.

Just got off the phone with a TicketWeb Sales rep who DID confirm my code IS valid, says they have a known issue with the codes coming up invalid BUT she cannot process the sale herself, being a TicketWeb Sales Employee because they literally use the same website we're all using and gets the same known issue.

Unreal.

Just purchased a ticket a minute ago. Finally.

I used the floating code and kept not getting a menu to choose number of tickets, and this last time it finally worked.

I don't know if that matters, but instead of refreshing the same page or clicking accept code, I went to the ticketweb main page, searched muse, and then got to the page to purchase tickets.

I finally got through (!!!!) but also have not received the email yet, which worries me.

Same here. But it shows up on my bank statement, so I'm pretty optimistic.

I guess sitting and clicking that code over and over for 45 minutes was worth it...

I finally got through (!!!!) but also have not received the email yet, which worries me.

I purchased my ticket over half hour ago and haven't received an email confirmation yet. However I got confirmation from the credit card that the money was taken so it definitely went through :D

I think what worked for a lot of people is searching "Muse" into TicketWeb's search bar and taking things from there with the BF code. So give that a shot if you're still trying. Close and re-open your browser, try different firefox, chrome, etc etc