2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

i understand the frustration of the ticket system not working properly, but if this was a random lottery, it is relatively fair.

let's say they allocated 1/3rd of the tickets to the presale. what happens when you try and sell 500 tickets to 10,000 people who want them? 9500 really pissed off people who think it's all rigged. :LOL:

(arbitrary numbers to represent that demand is greater than supply here)

Isn't it better for people to think that it's rigged than for it to actually be rigged?

i understand the frustration of the ticket system not working properly, but if this was a random lottery, it is relatively fair.

let's say they allocated 1/3rd of the tickets to the presale. what happens when you try and sell 500 tickets to 10,000 people who want them? 9500 really pissed off people who think it's all rigged. :LOL:

Oh I do get that demand far exceeds supply, but IF it was a random lottery with the codes (and it probably wasn't) then they should state that up front before the pre-sale starts.

Agreed, however I sense people are more annoyed that the system couldn't handle the job than that not everyone would be able to get a ticket. :)

Yeah but it's not fair to tell people here is your unique code for the Presale and then have the code not work. If you miss out and it's sold out that's fine but you shouldn't be given a code just to have it not work, that's basically not even being given a shot at tickets.

Oh I will deff. I just really hope they don't give me shit.

I would think as long as you have the card and your ID and you and you mom have the same last name it should be fine. You could always call in advance just to get peace of mine.

I would think as long as you have the card and your ID and you and you mom have the same last name it should be fine. You could always call in advance just to get peace of mine.

Yeah, I'll bring the printout, card, and my ID. I'll probably email the venue tonight.

Has anyone else not gotten an email confirm yet?

And seriously, how is it that if one code works that there are other codes that do not work? If there are tickets there are tickets, why would a given code matter? It's all General admission at Webster Hall, anyhow. And if a code works, how does it work if you can't select a ticket. End of rant. :rolleyes:

JUST GOT TICKETS!!!!!!

Been trying since 9 with my code, with the floating code since about 9:45. Was about to give up. I figured I'd give it one fresh start, so I completely shut down my browser, reopened it, navigated to the page, and entered the floating code. The code had been verified for the past 1000 tries but showed no tickets. However this time, tickets popped up and I got 2. This happened 5 minutes ago I just finished paying.

tl;dr, Close your browser, reopen, and try the floating code! Don't give up, I might just be lucky but there is still hope.